ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
BTW, almost forgot, there is a new button on the optimum field control on a couple of the pages now. This allows you to switch between optimum and average time for the session

E6OZjOu.png

sYA9d6C.png

Hi !
My ELO and SR in the LFM tab don't update, they stay at 0.
The first time I logged in LFM from ARC, everything was downloaded, but since then, nothing even if I hit the refresh button.
I also tried to log off and on again with no result :(
Elo-SR-0.png

Hi !
My ELO and SR in the LFM tab don't update, they stay at 0.
The first time I logged in LFM from ARC, everything was downloaded, but since then, nothing even if I hit the refresh button.
I also tried to log off and on again with no result :(
View attachment 667450
Yes...that was an omission. I had to delay getting the end of race results as they aren't always available immediately from LFM, and forgot to pass the ELO/SR gain back to this page. I hope to have this fixed for the next release (and it should update all the existing missing entries)

Hi,
Awesome tool! I've been using it for the past few years now and it's completely invaluable for tracking progress and comparing cars in ACC.
I just noticed the new LFM tab and it seems like a cool addition. Will be nice to have those stats easily at hand.
Is there any chance you could add PitSkill.io support to the tool? They have a similar ranking and safety rating system to LFM but are more league and championship focused.

Hi,
Awesome tool! I've been using it for the past few years now and it's completely invaluable for tracking progress and comparing cars in ACC.
I just noticed the new LFM tab and it seems like a cool addition. Will be nice to have those stats easily at hand.
Is there any chance you could add PitSkill.io support to the tool? They have a similar ranking and safety rating system to LFM but are more league and championship focused.
I had a quick look, and it does use a similar mechanism to LFM, so it could be possible..

However, given the user base is lower that LFM and the only series I could realistically test on (the hourly as I need frequent races to be able to test & fix) appears to be unpopulated, I'm probably going to have to say no, at least in the short term. I've got a backlog of items to complete. Maybe when I've cleared those I could have another look

Hi Doug,

selecting "Use manual fuel override" and "Use laps for fuel calculation" and entering e.g. 3,07 (L/lap) shows a fuel estimate of 0L. I tried also 3.07 (L/lap) but I'm sure 3,07 (L/lap) is correct.
Klicking on "Re-calculate" does not work either, the 3,07 is replaced with a 0.

Regards, Michael

Screenshot 2023-05-31 192951.png

Hi Doug,

selecting "Use manual fuel override" and "Use laps for fuel calculation" and entering e.g. 3,07 (L/lap) shows a fuel estimate of 0L. I tried also 3.07 (L/lap) but I'm sure 3,07 (L/lap) is correct.
Klicking on "Re-calculate" does not work either, the 3,07 is replaced with a 0.

Regards, Michael

View attachment 668565
Ah yes...the event for the Fuel Usage/lap control became detached somehow.

Will be fixed in the next release

Why do the temperatures in the sessions list, not match the temperatures in the session details? The temps in the session details, (the lower tab that contains each lap) is correct. the overview at the top is not. This inaccuracy is on all sessions from what I can see.

Why does this happen? Can it be corrected?
1685961596006.jpeg

Why do the temperatures in the sessions list, not match the temperatures in the session details? The temps in the session details, (the lower tab that contains each lap) is correct. the overview at the top is not. This inaccuracy is on all sessions from what I can see.

Why does this happen? Can it be corrected?View attachment 669468
This is just one of those wacky peculiarities of ACC. The session temperature is the temperature reported at the start of the session which bears no relation to the actual temp. The lap temperature is the reported value at the end of each lap (which may change over the length of the session).

Does it make sense? Absolutely not.

Quick poll then. What does everyone think this should be? The starting temps or the average temps?

Last edited:
This is just one of those wacky peculiarities of ACC. The session temperature is the temperature reported at the start of the session which bears no relation to the actual temp. The lap temperature is the reported value at the end of each lap (which may change over the length of the session).

Does it make sense? Absolutely not.

Quick poll then. What does everyone think this should be? The starting temps or the average temps?
Gotcha! Thanks for the explanation. Just ACC things!!

Personally, I think an avg of the temps across a session will be more accurate than what it currently shows - which is never right from my experience.

Second question..
In instances where ARC has split mine and my teams mates race stints into two sessions, I've used the "Merge Session Stints" button.. Do you know roughly how long that should take or is there a way of checking the progress? I left it for about 2hrs and nothing seems to be happening
1685972146904.png

And to rule out any finger trouble etc, I've run it again on another race where this has happened and still nothing.
Thanks!

Second question..
In instances where ARC has split mine and my teams mates race stints into two sessions, I've used the "Merge Session Stints" button.. Do you know roughly how long that should take or is there a way of checking the progress? I left it for about 2hrs and nothing seems to be happening
View attachment 669514

And to rule out any finger trouble etc, I've run it again on another race where this has happened and still nothing.
Thanks!
This seemed terribly familiar and I'd thought I'd fixed something around this. However, when I went back through the forum to see how I replied, it was you who asked and I never got back to you - how rude!

Anyway, I'll try not to forget this time. I've got your diagnostics so should be able to come up with something

This seemed terribly familiar and I'd thought I'd fixed something around this. However, when I went back through the forum to see how I replied, it was you who asked and I never got back to you - how rude!

Anyway, I'll try not to forget this time. I've got your diagnostics so should be able to come up with something
@joetoml1n - It looks like I did about half the work but got distracted before I finished it. I'll try to progress that now

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%