ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.5

Login or Register an account to download this content

no sry i meant this:
where you can see live you inputs (Throttle+Brake)
1701699434660.png

ACC Results Companion V1.20.0 Released (here)

ECU Modes for DLC cars

After a lot of procrastination, I have finally run the analysis for Ferrari 296, Porsche 992 and Lamborghini EVO2
8lMBBjJ.png

47QyAD1.png

GtdP4dv.png

Note, the figures given are measured, not actual figures, so may be subject to statistical variation (ie values within 1% may represent identical power/fuel consumption)

ECU Modes Widget
As a bonus, I've included a new widget to show ECU modes in race.
5gCa0qR.png

The ECU Mode overlay briefly displays details about each ECU mode for the car, giving relative power and fuel required etc
MOGVWbU.png

JYTXtWb.png

Visibility​

The widget is briefly displayed at the start of each session or if the ECU mode is changed

Default ECU Mode​

For most cars, the default ECU mode is 1. This is the mode that you will have run most of your sessions on and where your historical fuel consumption is calculated from.

For some cars (Porsche, Lamborghini EVO 2) the default mode might be different.

This can be changed in the fuel page. Right click on an ECU mode and select Set as default ECU mode. The default will be shown in green. If no default is selected, mode 1 is assumed.
47QyAD1.png

Help
As always, the help is available by pressing F1

Finally
Thanks again to all those who have donated - I really appreciate it

ACC Results Companion V1.20.0 Released (here)

ECU Modes for DLC cars

After a lot of procrastination, I have finally run the analysis for Ferrari 296, Porsche 992 and Lamborghini EVO2
8lMBBjJ.png

47QyAD1.png

GtdP4dv.png

Note, the figures given are measured, not actual figures, so may be subject to statistical variation (ie values within 1% may represent identical power/fuel consumption)

ECU Modes Widget
As a bonus, I've included a new widget to show ECU modes in race.
5gCa0qR.png

The ECU Mode overlay briefly displays details about each ECU mode for the car, giving relative power and fuel required etc
MOGVWbU.png

JYTXtWb.png

Visibility​

The widget is briefly displayed at the start of each session or if the ECU mode is changed

Default ECU Mode​

For most cars, the default ECU mode is 1. This is the mode that you will have run most of your sessions on and where your historical fuel consumption is calculated from.

For some cars (Porsche, Lamborghini EVO 2) the default mode might be different.

This can be changed in the fuel page. Right click on an ECU mode and select Set as default ECU mode. The default will be shown in green. If no default is selected, mode 1 is assumed.
47QyAD1.png

Help
As always, the help is available by pressing F1

Finally
Thanks again to all those who have donated - I really appreciate it
Awesome update @Doug Duthie , thank you for this!

What would be a really good next step on this fuel page, would be to have the ECU map as a selectable option, and for it to adjust the Fuel Estimate field.

For example, looking at your Lambo screenshot above... If I select Map 6, it would take whatever my average Fuel Usage/Lap figure was for whatever track I was on and find 94% of it. This would then be used to calculate the Fuel Estimate field.

Obviously it would be VERY much an estimate, but it could be quite a useful indicator for fuel save races.

Last edited:
Hi Doug,

I've been having issues with ARC not saving session results and I'm getting lots of errors in the log discussing connection errors

bNKh3-_JsVwwMIPDTJEs3yTdwBbj-vOpcw-o7L9C6fE
Hi John,
It looks like it is failing to connect to ACC on the broadcast/UDP port.

The most likely cause is that ACCResults.exe is barred from accessing that port. Open up your firewall/antivirus and check that ACCResults.exe is permitted to access port 9000.

Also, check that ACC is opening the port. Open ACC and start a session. Open a command window (press Start button, and type "Command" - you should see Command Prompt displayed. In the command window, type

Code:
netstat -aon | findstr 9000

If the port is open, you should see something like

Code:
  UDP    0.0.0.0:9000           *:*                                    40640
  UDP    0.0.0.0:49418          127.0.0.1:9000                         14632

Awesome update @Doug Duthie , thank you for this!

What would be a really good next step on this fuel page, would be to have the ECU map as a selectable option, and for it to adjust the Fuel Estimate field.

For example, looking at your Lambo screenshot above... If I select Map 6, it would take whatever my average Fuel Usage/Lap figure was for whatever track I was on and find 94% of it. This would then be used to calculate the Fuel Estimate field.

Obviously it would be VERY much an estimate, but it could be quite a useful indicator for fuel save races.
OK - I'll add it to the list of things to do

Hi John,
It looks like it is failing to connect to ACC on the broadcast/UDP port.

The most likely cause is that ACCResults.exe is barred from accessing that port. Open up your firewall/antivirus and check that ACCResults.exe is permitted to access port 9000.

Also, check that ACC is opening the port. Open ACC and start a session. Open a command window (press Start button, and type "Command" - you should see Command Prompt displayed. In the command window, type

Code:
netstat -aon | findstr 9000

If the port is open, you should see something like

Code:
  UDP    0.0.0.0:9000           *:*                                    40640
  UDP    0.0.0.0:49418          127.0.0.1:9000                         14632
Allowing ARC through the firewall didn't seem to change the error messages.

The result from the command prompt test was:
UDP 192.168.1.120:9000 *:* 29240

So does that mean ACC is broadcasting on the wrong port?

Allowing ARC through the firewall didn't seem to change the error messages.

The result from the command prompt test was:
UDP 192.168.1.120:9000 *:* 29240

So does that mean ACC is broadcasting on the wrong port?
So it looks like the difference is that for me, ACC listens for UDP connections on 0.0.0.0 - ie any of the N/W adapters, and I connect to 127.0.0.1 which is the loopback (localhost) adapter.

It looks like for you, ACC only accepts UDP connections on 192.168.1.120, which will be a specific N/W adapter.

I'll put something in to try to determine which adapter ACC is listening on (if not listening on all) and connect to that instead of the loopback adapter

I'll let you know when I have it ready to test

So it looks like the difference is that for me, ACC listens for UDP connections on 0.0.0.0 - ie any of the N/W adapters, and I connect to 127.0.0.1 which is the loopback (localhost) adapter.

It looks like for you, ACC only accepts UDP connections on 192.168.1.120, which will be a specific N/W adapter.

I'll put something in to try to determine which adapter ACC is listening on (if not listening on all) and connect to that instead of the loopback adapter

I'll let you know when I have it ready to test
Hi John,
I've sent you a PM with a link of a test version to try

Hello is this possible to import .json files which I have backed up manually ?
I see backups of .json are created in "...\Documents\ACCResults\Backup" but where should they put to get them considered in ACR ?

Hello is this possible to import .json files which I have backed up manually ?
I see backups of .json are created in "...\Documents\ACCResults\Backup" but where should they put to get them considered in ACR ?
You can, I just can’t remember how just now :whistling:. I’m away at the moment -I’ll check when I get back

Thanks it imported, however, incorrectly. Didn't recognize cars for example or didnt show imported races in "result statistics" page.
Firstly, so I can see what is going on, can you export diagnostics (instructions here)

Next, I'll also need an example backup files that are given the problem.

L7lQNKz.png

Unfortunately, I don't yet have a function for that so you'll need to do it manually, The quickest way is to go to the ARC folder (go to settings and click the Open ARC results data folder button). Now go to the Backups subfolder. Within this, you will see 2 folders, Config and Results. You need to file the matching files from both - they will start with SeasonEntity or the session type and have the same track, car and unique identifier.

Finally are replaying the backup files, Result Statistics aren't automatically updated - you need to press the Rebuild button on that page - this probably won't won't until I figure out what is going wrong with recognising the cars

Hi, when I was doing backup, I only saved "results" folder. So I dont have now corresponding files with the same identifier in both folders. I didn't save "config" folder. Is this enough to have only files that were in "results" folder to be restored ?

Hi, when I was doing backup, I only saved "results" folder. So I dont have now corresponding files with the same identifier in both folders. I didn't save "config" folder. Is this enough to have only files that were in "results" folder to be restored ?
Ah - now that's a problem. The Results folder holds the session details (laps, times etc), but the associated file in the Config folder holds the session overview (ie session type, track, which driver was in which car).

Without the config folder you won't be able to fully restore sessions. Just for info, if you bring up the help file (F1) and go to Key concepts->Backing up data it talks about which folders/files are recommended to back up

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 119 27.2%
  • Full game

Votes: 101 23.1%
  • CPU

Votes: 54 12.4%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 80 18.3%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 50 11.4%