ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ah very clever :D Here's the ID:
SOiIt5v6mgTDNSV0ZlUkK-U7xsLuY2xjz_A_2HaN7qs
It looks as though the upgrade/install on 1.17.1 didn't work correctly - 2 key columns weren't added to the result stats table.

Can you let me know if 1.17.1 was the first version you installed or if you upgraded from a previous version (and if so which one if you can remember).

Until I've worked out want went wrong (I can't reproduce with new or upgrade installs), there is a workaround that involves resetting the version number of the database so it should auto-install the next time you restart.

Download DB Browser for SQLite (SQLite Installer Link) and install it. Close ACCResults and run DB Browser and open your database (it should be something like <Documents>\ACCResults\ACCResults.DB )

Now go to the Execute SQL tab, and paste in the following SQL

SQL:
update version set version_id='1.17.0'

Then press the Write Changes button.

1676316211520.png

Now start ACC results - on the Result Stats page, it should initialise the stats when you press Rebuild

It looks as though the upgrade/install on 1.17.1 didn't work correctly - 2 key columns weren't added to the result stats table.

Can you let me know if 1.17.1 was the first version you installed or if you upgraded from a previous version (and if so which one if you can remember).

Until I've worked out want went wrong (I can't reproduce with new or upgrade installs), there is a workaround that involves resetting the version number of the database so it should auto-install the next time you restart.

Download DB Browser for SQLite (SQLite Installer Link) and install it. Close ACCResults and run DB Browser and open your database (it should be something like <Documents>\ACCResults\ACCResults.DB )

Now go to the Execute SQL tab, and paste in the following SQL

SQL:
update version set version_id='1.17.0'

Then press the Write Changes button.

View attachment 639725

Now start ACC results - on the Result Stats page, it should initialise the stats when you press Rebuild
That solved the issue, cool beans.
I grabbed the V1.17.1 from Race Department, that was my first time download and install.
Best of luck, thanks! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hello, first of all. Love this product !
I noticed lately that the leaderboard is not updating. I can see the results in the sessions, but the leaderboard is not showing the latest results for the recares. What could be the issue ?

Hi @Doug Duthie - So currently if you have ARC opened and you try to open another instants, you will get an dialog box with an error stating another instants is already opened. Is it possible to detect that more elegantly and not show that popup dialog but instead give the active instants focus? This would provide better UX I believe and it is common for people to quit ACC without explicitly closing ARC and later in the day to fire up a command script to run ARC and then ACC again but would run into this scary dialog box.

Hello, first of all. Love this product !
I noticed lately that the leaderboard is not updating. I can see the results in the sessions, but the leaderboard is not showing the latest results for the recares. What could be the issue ?
Can you export diagnostics (instructions here) and I'll see what is going on.

Can you give me at least one example of a time that should be on the leaderboard but isn't, to help me investigate

Hi @Doug Duthie - So currently if you have ARC opened and you try to open another instants, you will get an dialog box with an error stating another instants is already opened. Is it possible to detect that more elegantly and not show that popup dialog but instead give the active instants focus? This would provide better UX I believe and it is common for people to quit ACC without explicitly closing ARC and later in the day to fire up a command script to run ARC and then ACC again but would run into this scary dialog box.
Good point - I'll have a look

Can you export diagnostics (instructions here) and I'll see what is going on.

Can you give me at least one example of a time that should be on the leaderboard but isn't, to help me investigate
Hello, I have a problem uploading as it dos not like the extension.
The example I have is a race on 2023-02-14 18:55.47 Racer Dimitri Statis should be visible in the SiLVERSTONE 2021 leaderboard but he is not.

Attachments

• Dimitri Statis should show in the list..png
    Dimitri Statis should show in the list..png
    101.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Race Example - should show on leaderboard.png
    Race Example - should show on leaderboard.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 43
The example I have is a race on 2023-02-14 18:55.47 Racer Dimitri Statis should be visible in the SiLVERSTONE 2021 leaderboard but he is not.
It's ok....I received the diagnostics (the app transfers them when you export). I'll have a look in the morning

Hi,
It looks to be because you have filters applied
1676722724017.png

If you clear both filters, then Dimitris is there
1676711202886.png

BTW, it looks as though for quite a few sessions, ACC isn't providing the full car list on the UDP interface - you'll especially notice it if you are the car that isn't identified (You'll see unknown car in the session list and you'll only see lap details if you select All Cars or Final Standings).

I suggest you restart both ACC and ARC (to be on the safe side, reboot the PC)

Attachments

• 1676711170094.png
    1676711170094.png
    209.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Hi Doug
I'm not sure I can do anything about either of these.

• Download from RaceDepartment is just going to be limited by their bandwidth. I do not see this as a limiting factor. Admittedly, I have a 200 Mb/s link, and download only takes 17 seconds
  • Downloading latest version directly from the app directly is limited by GoogleDrive bandwidth - here it takes me 10 seconds
Now antivirus will have an impact here as it will scan and therefore slow the download while it scans. Different antivirus products vary in efficiency.

The Kaspersky issue won't go away. I need to use a Windows API to access shared memory that I understand Kaspersky decides to flag as a key logger trojan. I don't know how Kaspersky works but I suspect it will re-flag each version as the EXE signature will change from any previous you have flagged as false positives.

I'm sorry this isn't a very satisfactory answer
Hi Doug,
I understand the issue with Kaspersky... Although on the last version I did not get the Kaspersky warning and removal of ACC RC, however, and I do not know if that is related, it might be, but now when I try to update that way, it goes up to 30% and then I got a message saying that one of the archive .cab1 is corrupted and it cannot proceed to the install...
Could you provide the link to the Google Drive to enable faster download than here?
Thanks.
Rv

Hi,
It looks to be because you have filters applied
View attachment 641252

If you clear both filters, then Dimitris is there
View attachment 641181

BTW, it looks as though for quite a few sessions, ACC isn't providing the full car list on the UDP interface - you'll especially notice it if you are the car that isn't identified (You'll see unknown car in the session list and you'll only see lap details if you select All Cars or Final Standings).

I suggest you restart both ACC and ARC (to be on the safe side, reboot the PC)
I think the no-car is because I have been streaming the race as commentator (spectator in ACC)

Hi Doug

Hi Doug,
I understand the issue with Kaspersky... Although on the last version I did not get the Kaspersky warning and removal of ACC RC, however, and I do not know if that is related, it might be, but now when I try to update that way, it goes up to 30% and then I got a message saying that one of the archive .cab1 is corrupted and it cannot proceed to the install...
Could you provide the link to the Google Drive to enable faster download than here?
Thanks.
Rv
As long as you have one version installed, you can always download via the Updates button

Attachments

• 1676737249486.png
    1676737249486.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 41
Hi Doug, wondering if you can help me.

I run a triple monitor set up, and I’ve just added a fourth monitor (24 inch, 1080p) so I can have results companion always available without having to tab out of game.

I’m having an issue with resizing the window so I can just see the right hand fuel calculation segment showing.

I want results companion just to take half the screen, but just can’t adjust it so I can see the fuel calc panel.

Is there anything in the app I can adjust, or do I have to play about in Windows?

Thanks I’m advance, absolutely amazing utility you have created.

Hi Doug, wondering if you can help me.

I run a triple monitor set up, and I’ve just added a fourth monitor (24 inch, 1080p) so I can have results companion always available without having to tab out of game.

I’m having an issue with resizing the window so I can just see the right hand fuel calculation segment showing.

I want results companion just to take half the screen, but just can’t adjust it so I can see the fuel calc panel.

Is there anything in the app I can adjust, or do I have to play about in Windows?

Thanks I’m advance, absolutely amazing utility you have created.
I'll see if I can add a splitter so that you can resize the 2 panels to your required size

Latest News

Back