ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is there a way to register the laps of a session manually? I have an Xbox and there is no sync for it
Yes...there's a manual entry screen

1674320386328.png

In order for times to show on the Circuits (personal bests) page, you must specify fuel. However, manually entered times won't be exported to the global leaderboard (they will be on your leaderboard to compare to others, but others will not see your times)

I did that but it only goes one lap per session, I can't put more than one.

Attachments

• 20230121_141628.jpg
    20230121_141628.jpg
    588.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Despite being a false positive, that I submitted to Kaspersky as such, this is still happening...
As I understand it, Kaspersky flags the use of a Windows API I use to read the shared memory, as a potential key logger. There's not much I can do about that as I need to read ACC shared memory.

However, this is the very nature of security scanning products - occasionally, they will flag false positives, and different products will not raise the same issue.

If you use Kaspersky and get a warning, rather than ignoring it I would recommend also scanning ARC with an alternate virus scanner just to be on the safe side

Hi Doug, I suggest to implement a manual update check in the app. If I don't overlook something this update check is only triggered during the start of the app. Regards, Michael

Apologies if this has been covered before, I've searched and done my best to get through the 79 pages of comments and not found anything.

My league uses a custom points system and awards a point for pole and a point for fastest lap of a race. I've sorted the custom points and the pole but is there a way of adding the fastest lap point?

Apologies if this has been covered before, I've searched and done my best to get through the 79 pages of comments and not found anything.

My league uses a custom points system and awards a point for pole and a point for fastest lap of a race. I've sorted the custom points and the pole but is there a way of adding the fastest lap point?
There's nothing at the moment (custom points only caters for final position, position at 1/4 and 1/2 distance and pole). I'll have a look at adding this in when I'm back from vacation

Is blacklisting a record in the leadboard not working currently? If I blacklist a record, it does not change anything, even when I blacklist the user I still can see all entries.

I want to blacklist some entries because they are obviously false, e.g. 30sec faster than a realistic lap time.

Is blacklisting a record in the leadboard not working currently? If I blacklist a record, it does not change anything, even when I blacklist the user I still can see all entries.

I want to blacklist some entries because they are obviously false, e.g. 30sec faster than a realistic lap time.
I’ll have a look when I’m back in a couple of weeks. I know there are some dodgy entries out there - I suspect from people who only had an older version of ARC and never upgraded. There was a bug where the time was attributed to the wrong track

Hey Doug,

I hope I didn't miss the point. I am importing a results.json from an ACC server into the ACC Results Compaion.
The JSON contains all the SteamIDs of the drivers. However, in the tool it only shows me my own. What do I have to set differently?

1675694082266.png

At the end I want to import the data in the shown layout including SteamIDs into a MySQL-DB to create different reports.

Last edited:
Hey Doug,

I hope I didn't miss the point. I am importing a results.json from an ACC server into the ACC Results Compaion.
The JSON contains all the SteamIDs of the drivers. However, in the tool it only shows me my own. What do I have to set differently?

View attachment 637642
At the end I want to import the data in the shown layout including SteamIDs into a MySQL-DB to create different reports.
TBH I can’t remember how this works. I might have made a bodge to make it fit with the processing of SP results files where only the player has a non zero player Id. I’ll check at the weekend

Doug Duthie submitted a new resource:

ACC Results Companion - Record and display results for ACC

Read more about this resource...
HI,
ACCRC is still top notch but the download speed is abyssmal... I have a 30Mb/s connection and it always download at 50-90kb/s...
I still have the issue of Kaspersky AV detecting the auto-update install as a virus and block it, even after loading it as a false positive on Kaspersky's website and allowing the program to run, it was fine for few version but it is starting again... hence the need to download from here.
Cheers,
Rv

HI,
ACCRC is still top notch but the download speed is abyssmal... I have a 30Mb/s connection and it always download at 50-90kb/s...
I still have the issue of Kaspersky AV detecting the auto-update install as a virus and block it, even after loading it as a false positive on Kaspersky's website and allowing the program to run, it was fine for few version but it is starting again... hence the need to download from here.
Cheers,
Rv
I'm not sure I can do anything about either of these.

• Download from RaceDepartment is just going to be limited by their bandwidth. I do not see this as a limiting factor. Admittedly, I have a 200 Mb/s link, and download only takes 17 seconds
  • Downloading latest version directly from the app directly is limited by GoogleDrive bandwidth - here it takes me 10 seconds
Now antivirus will have an impact here as it will scan and therefore slow the download while it scans. Different antivirus products vary in efficiency.

The Kaspersky issue won't go away. I need to use a Windows API to access shared memory that I understand Kaspersky decides to flag as a key logger trojan. I don't know how Kaspersky works but I suspect it will re-flag each version as the EXE signature will change from any previous you have flagged as false positives.

I'm sorry this isn't a very satisfactory answer

1676234000770.png

Hi, how come this section is empty? I have proper race recording statistics being imported and displayed properly on the other tabs, but this one is blank. Tried playing around with the filters in the bottom left, but to no avail. Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

View attachment 639506
Hi, how come this section is empty? I have proper race recording statistics being imported and displayed properly on the other tabs, but this one is blank. Tried playing around with the filters in the bottom left, but to no avail. Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:
Try pressing the Rebuild button. The stats are cleared inadvertently at some point, and I've not yet had the time to investigate properly. Rebuild will re-calculate all the stats

Try pressing the Rebuild button. The stats are cleared inadvertently at some point, and I've not yet had the time to investigate properly. Rebuild will re-calculate all the stats
Thanks for quick response. I should have mentioned that I did actually try the rebuild option earlier. :geek: So unfortunately it doesn't help the problem. I did another full multiplayer race on Imola and it's not doing the thing.

You got any guess on how soon/frequently the stats are cleared off? Is it frequent that someone mentions that the Results are not functioning?

Thanks for quick response. I should have mentioned that I did actually try the rebuild option earlier. :geek: So unfortunately it doesn't help the problem. I did another full multiplayer race on Imola and it's not doing the thing.

You got any guess on how soon/frequently the stats are cleared off? Is it frequent that someone mentions that the Results are not functioning?
In that case, case you export the diagnostics (instructions here) and I'll see what is going on

Latest News

Back