ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
ACC Results Companion 1.16.18 Released (here)

Overview

Time to end the year with a bunch of bug fixes

• Fix corrupted tooltips (extra line feeds)
  • Backups - track name displayed correctly when page loaded
  • Backups - Remove unused filter fields
  • Backups - implement date filter
  • Backups - filter refresh improved
  • Fix resizing of tabs
  • Fix initialisation of fuel usage with remembered options

End of year review

As 2022 draws to a close, this seems a good time to look back over the year. There have been 29 releases this year containing hundreds of fixes and new features.

Key features added this year were:

• Widgets - Added Leaderboard, Damage, Weather, Corner names and made widgets more consistent in look and feel
  • Reworked ACC UDP handling for better reliability
  • Lowered memory footprint
  • Added Dark Mode. I started working on this when ACC was in beta so it only took 3 years!
  • Reworked tab control
  • And many more

I'd like to thank everyone who have suggested new features and those who have found and pointed out bugs. If you've requested something and I haven't delivered yet, then I hope to get through many of these in the new year.

Also, many thanks to all who have donated. I really appreciate it.

Finally, Merry Christmas everyone, and have a happy new year.

Hi all , happy new year.
Anyone know of a fix to not have zero on main tables , i have the value of max speed inside the laps but not on session lists also fuel/lap shows zero unfortunately. Thank you
1672586339332.png

Hi all , happy new year.
Anyone know of a fix to not have zero on main tables , i have the value of max speed inside the laps but not on session lists also fuel/lap shows zero unfortunately. Thank youView attachment 627498
Happy New Year to you.

I was already looking at the fuel calc. I've had to change the session storage to an asynchronous queued mechanism to prevent database deadlocks. I hadn't yet got around to ensuring all updates were threadsafe. Enriching the fuel consumption was one of these. I think the figures the fuel is based on may be prone to being cleared before they are stored (I see a rather erratic behaviour - the fuel consumption is saved for some but not all sessions).

Max Speed was just something I added when I was looking at ways to quantify the effect of different ECU modes - I found having per lap was more useful for my purposes so I never stored it per session.

I'll be fixing both of these in a future update.

Hi Doug,

First of all, thank you for this amazing tool! I think it is very cool, thank you.
I am part of a PS5 acc simracing team and we would like to use your tool for creating leaderboards and such. Is it possible to import the .json files we get from our raceserver hosting party into your tool?

Kind regards,
Bert

Hi Doug,

First of all, thank you for this amazing tool! I think it is very cool, thank you.
I am part of a PS5 acc simracing team and we would like to use your tool for creating leaderboards and such. Is it possible to import the .json files we get from our raceserver hosting party into your tool?

Kind regards,
Bert
Hi Bert,
Yes, it is possible. ARC can monitor a server results folder and pick up the results from there.

For more information, bring up the help (Press F1) and go to Settings Page->Folders->ACC Server Results Folder

Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion V1.17.0

• Major refactor of code - split into common/ACC modules
• Update brand icons - consistency between screens
• Better scaling on position gain/loss icons
• Save max speed and average fuel consumption in session summary
• Context option to recalculate fuel consumption/max speed on old sessions
• BUGFIX: Track dropdown on session screen not working
• BUGFIX: Qualifying positions not by lap time

Read the rest of this update entry...

ACC Results Companion 1.17.0 Released (here)

Overview

There's only a couple of features/bugfixes in this release, but this is a major refactor of code. I'll come to this later

Replacement Icons
I had long put off fixing the brand icons. They were different on every page, they didn't scale too well and they looked terrible in dark mode. Now these should be consistent across all pages and hopefully look a bit better.

The position gain/loss arrows have also been replaced. I never really liked the up/down triangles and they scaled badly with ghosting around them in dark mode. They've been replaced with chevrons, with the colours updated
Vh352cS.png

Other

• Save max speed and average fuel consumption in session summary
  • Context option to recalculate fuel consumption/max speed on old sessions
Bugfixes
Just a couple here
  • The track dropdown on the sessions filter was broken
  • Qualifying positions were by track position rather than by laptime
Code Refactor
ACC Results Companion is now a very different application to the one I designed a couple of years ago, doing many different things. It has grown exponentially, and it needs splitting, to make maintenance easier, but also if AC2 was ever released and I decided to support it (or indeed other sims), then I now have common code and sim specific code.

This does mean a couple of things in the short term
  • While I try to test most things, it is possible that some things may break - let me know if this is the case
  • The install is now roughly double the size. I hope this to be a temporary situation and I'll be removing duplicated resources (mainly images) in future releases

Last edited:
First of all, many thanks for this great tool, which I don't want to miss. I happily sent 10GBP for a beer.

Would it be possible to add a field with the fastest lap time in the "Results Statistics" area? Or is there already an overview that I just haven't seen?

Last edited:
First of all, many thanks for this great tool, which I don't want to miss. I happily sent 10GBP for a beer.

Would it be possible to add a field with the fastest lap time in the "Results Statistics" area? Or is there already an overview that I just haven't seen?
Thanks for the donation.

I had a quick look, and it might be possible to add the fastest laps (the aggregation queries are a bit of a nightmare). I’ll do a bit more investigation at the weekend

Ok - looks like it works so this will be in the next release

1674294628856.png

ACC Results Companion 1.17.1 Released (here)
Penalties

The penalties mechanism has been updated to take account of cars where a penalty would effectively cause a car to be lapped.

Example here for car 12 (I should point out the car didn't get a penalty, but the track position demonstrates this quite nicely)
cLqdTSr.png

The car is 1:39 behind the leader on a 1:44 laptime. If there was a 10 second penalty, this would effectively mean that he would be lapped by the leader.
7aq0kTf.png

Now if that happens, a lap will be deducted in the final standings and the final position calculated accordingly.

Note, you may need to reselect the session for the details to be updated.

Result statistics
Fastest laptimes are now available in result statistics.
y9jAMq7.png

Note, you will have to click the Rebuild button for these to be refreshed

Finally
Thanks again to all those who have donated - I really appreciate it

Latest News

Back