ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Doug, V1.16.16 has a bug in the GUI. See the right corner at the bottom of the window. "Re-calculate" doesnt fit in the window. Resizing the windows doenst change anything.
Regards, Michael1

1669308962382.png

Hi Doug, there is a problem with the manual fuel calculation directly after the first start of ACC Results Companion. The field Fuel Estimate is of course wrong (7 liters...). With the data in the fields it is absolutly possible to calculate the correct Fuel Estimate. In this case 53 l. See the screenshot.
Regards, Michael

1669309881416.png

Hi Doug, there is a problem with the manual fuel calculation directly after the first start of ACC Results Companion. The field Fuel Estimate is of course wrong (7 liters...). With the data in the fields it is absolutly possible to calculate the correct Fuel Estimate. In this case 53 l. See the screenshot.
Regards, Michael

View attachment 619197
It looks like you have some oddities there - the track diagram is not showing and neither is the wheel rotation. It also hasn't given a lap estimate, which is based off your average lap time (IIRC, can't be in/out lap and invalid laps might be discounted)

Can you export the diagnostics and I'll look at the issue (instructions here)

It looks like you have some oddities there - the track diagram is not showing and neither is the wheel rotation. It also hasn't given a lap estimate, which is based off your average lap time (IIRC, can't be in/out lap and invalid laps might be discounted)

Can you export the diagnostics and I'll look at the issue (instructions here)
Hi Doug, done, diagnostics ID 4v3hZw7jidV0GEaYNcKYyHmljNeHK69IIE9fQR5iEbY
After the first start of the app the track diagram is not there. Switching Imola 2021 to Imola and back to Imola 2021 the track diagram and the right amount of fuel is there.

Hey @Doug Duthie - So randomly during a race, my screen would tab out to desktop showing the ARC window. Obviously that ruins my race. Does ARC do anything in the background that would cause it to become the active window or something?

ACC Results Companion V1.16.17 Released (here)

Penalties

A few fixes and enhancements included. Firstly, I'll recap on why this feature exists. ACC doesn't report penalties (only when they are cleared for some reason). If you want to note penalties, you have to add them manually in ARC (right click on a player and Add Penalty). Most penalties are just effectively informational, however, you can add post race penalties which may affect the final classifications.

A quick example here. I've picked on Bob, partly as I suspect it isn't his real name, but mainly because it puts a smile on my face. Well played sir! Adding a post race penalty will add the time to the finish time and positions will be adjusted if required.

5mKZCdy.gif

There were a couple of bugs adding post race penalties
  • For SP races, adding a penalty always put the player to the back of the field
  • For MP races, the position update wouldn't always happen
Both of the above should be fixed now. In addition, when penalties are added, it will affect league positions/points if the race is in a league (see the league tab).

There were also some fixes where custom points was broken and the points dialog didn't work well in dark mode.

For more information on penalties, see the relevant topic in the help (press F1).

Known issues
A couple of known issues with penalties
  • Penalties use the final standings order (ie determined by number of laps then gap to leader). If a penalty could result in a player not finishing on the same lap they completed on, this isn't yet taken account of
  • Penalties won't (yet) automatically be applied to historic league results - I didn't have time for this. You can of course re-apply the penalty and then it should be picked up
Other stuff
There's the usual collection of minor bugfixes - see the release notes for details

Hello, I wanted to ask you if there is the possibility of manually entering the result of a race. Let me explain: I'm competing in a championship but I miss a race due to an unexpected event, can I enter the results of the race to keep the ranking updated?
Bye thank you

Hello, I wanted to ask you if there is the possibility of manually entering the result of a race. Let me explain: I'm competing in a championship but I miss a race due to an unexpected event, can I enter the results of the race to keep the ranking updated?
Bye thank you
If you can get hold of the server results file that would be by far the easiest method, as they can be imported.

Other than that, I could hack a final results CSV import, although I'm not sure when I'll be able to schedule it in

If you can get hold of the server results file that would be by far the easiest method, as they can be imported.

Other than that, I could hack a final results CSV import, although I'm not sure when I'll be able to schedule it in
Maybe i can have the result file. It's a json or csv file?

Hello Doug.
Found a small bug in 1.16.17, perhaps already there in previous version but I didn't check this tab very often. In Backups tab, all previous (old) and every new seasonEntity json files label Track/Current Event# as UNKNOWN. As we can replay these files to fill the database, I don't know (and don't check :) ) if it could leads to fill wrong values in db.

edit : also if you could check tooltip behaviour. Because on my rig it gives strange result (see attached image)

Attachments

• accr_tooltip.jpg
    accr_tooltip.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
hello, most of my tabs says "no records available". how should i fix this?
Hi there,
Firstly, to let me understand the issue, can you let me know if you previously had sessions records and they have no disappeared, or if you have never had records displayed (or have only just installed ARC).

In the first case, export the diagnostics (instructions here) so that I can see what has gone wrong. Remember to let me know the generated user ID.

In the second case, ARC only displays records that it has recorded. It must be active when ACC is running and will record at the end of each session. The first time, you should have been asked to configure ACC broadcast (if it has not already been done for another app, such as Crew Chief). If you need help with this, bring up the help (press F1) and go to Getting Started->Preparing ACC.

If you have done everything above and sessions still aren't being recorded, then export the diagnostics so that I can look at the error messages
Cheers,
Doug

Hello Doug.
Found a small bug in 1.16.17, perhaps already there in previous version but I didn't check this tab very often. In Backups tab, all previous (old) and every new seasonEntity json files label Track/Current Event# as UNKNOWN. As we can replay these files to fill the database, I don't know (and don't check :) ) if it could leads to fill wrong values in db.

edit : also if you could check tooltip behaviour. Because on my rig it gives strange result (see attached image)
Hi,
As part of my genius bug generation development process, I found that if you select any of the filter items, the track name then appears. I've no idea what I must have been thinking.

It also looks as though some of the filters don't work (eg date and wet for instance).

I thought I'd fixed that tooltip - it seems to be ok on mine. Doh! Just realised I was testing an alternate way of storing text resources and I didn't fix the tooltips in the publicly available area.

I'll add both of these to the growing list of bugs

Last edited:

Latest News

Back