2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and btw, I just happened to come across a topic I haven't seen to be discussed about.

The Marcas cars come with a push-to-pass boost, but I didn't try to get an advantage from it. Is this allowed in the league? Saw no rules speaking about it.

Just wonderin', even though I don't use it.

Oh, and btw, I just happened to come across a topic I haven't seen to be discussed about.

The Marcas cars come with a push-to-pass boost, but I didn't try to get an advantage from it. Is this allowed in the league? Saw no rules speaking about it.

Just wonderin', even though I don't use it.
Just something built into GSC, it has no effect on Marcas cars.

Ah, fair enough.

Thought that would've been sneaky (and second of the explanations how guys were so fast in qualifying... :sneaky:)

I don't mind the fact that there are cars inbetween me and first - if I can have a good race it doesn't really matter whether I finish 1st or 6th or 13th or whatever. Good races are always fun to have.

However, when people start changing lines numerous times down the straights and turn in while the overlap is almost 100%, then the fun starts to get taken out of the entire thing. Luckily for myself it didn't lead to any incidents last time out but that kind of behaviour can very easily go wrong.

Ok I appologise, as unlike my team mate Chris Hall-Nelson I didnt want to admit to a bunch of strangers or myself for that matter that I was physically unable to to carry on.

I hope that is a better "excuse" for pulling out or do the people that dont know me want another reason?

I don't mind the fact that there are cars inbetween me and first - if I can have a good race it doesn't really matter whether I finish 1st or 6th or 13th or whatever. Good races are always fun to have.

However, when people start changing lines numerous times down the straights and turn in while the overlap is almost 100%, then the fun starts to get taken out of the entire thing. Luckily for myself it didn't lead to any incidents last time out but that kind of behaviour can very easily go wrong.

It can indeed. One such moment got me pretty upset in race 2 right before I barrel-rolled into the tyre barriers. :D

Deadline for sending incident reports has now passed. Those that took the time to file a report (kudos for putting the energy in to improving the series with it!): incidents have now gone to our review team. The outcome will be posted as soon as possible but no later than the end of this week probably.

Ok I appologise, as unlike my team mate Chris Hall-Nelson I didnt want to admit to a bunch of strangers or myself for that matter that I was physically unable to to carry on.

I hope that is a better "excuse" for pulling out or do the people that dont know me want another reason?
You know Dave, there's no shame in admitting you cant do something anymore, or as much as you could.
Im super competitive, and I hate quitting things with a passion, but sometimes you just have to be honest with yourself, and sometimes those around you, for you to be able to move on and start another project!
:D

You know Dave, there's no shame in admitting you cant do something anymore, or as much as you could.
:D

I agree. I have trouble making love to my wife on a Friday these days. I wish I could but I can't. If only I could stop getting pissed on a Friday.
But hey ho, life goes on. :whistling:;):inlove:

back.gif

Absence reports for round 2 below this post.

Deadline to report absence is Wednesday 7 October 23:59 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back