2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will no longer be participating in the RDTCC. As a driver on server 2 there is no point to continuing now we are not allowed to use our custom skins. Without the skins it is just an overcrowded club race.

If you double DNF, that's kind of what you deserve though ;)

@Oscar Hardwick

In Race 1, Neto and you went down the inside at T1, Andrew left you room and ran out of his own, then spun on the grass into retirement.

Would you have preferred him to squeeze you?:p

During Race 2, Andrew blew a tyre on a kerb while leading comfortably.

I'd call it terribly unlucky instead.

@Tume

Andrew now actually is 31st in the standings, that's Div. 2 to me, no?

During Race 2, Andrew blew a tyre on a kerb while leading comfortably.

I'd call it terribly unlucky instead.

@Tume

Andrew now actually is 31st in the standings, that's Div. 2 to me, no?
Whaaa O: That's possible?

And yeah, he is. Very unlucky, but at the same time glad I wasn't the only one with bad luck. You only 1 point ahead of me, I'm gonna shrink the gap a little next round :D

Huh. That's weird. :p

But yeah, he was way faster than he let on in the club races. I gotta keep practicing too, glad Cascavel is over with, hated that track ^^

(Also glad the livestream didn't work since I wasn't at my best there :whistling:)

Really thought that I heard it all in the past years, quitting as you did not race in your own livery is a first :O_o:

Instead of being thankfull for all the work that is done for the league and still be racing yesterday with the technical issue that occurred, quitting seems to be the best option for you? Im (not) sorry I'm gonna say this but that is one hell of a lousy excuse!

Really thought that I heard it all in the past years, quitting as you did not race in your own livery is a first :O_o:

Instead of being thankfull for all the work that is done for the league and still be racing yesterday with the technical issue that occurred, quitting seems to be the best option for you? Im (not) sorry I'm gonna say this but that is one hell of a lousy excuse!

It's not as if you can see your own car during a race either. Strange excuse.

Speak of broadcasts the first round of the series was quite anti-climactic for me, staying up all night only to not commentate :( To be fair there was nothing which could be done about Davy's disconnect (damn power outages :p ) but still, bit of a wasted all nighter for me :(

Hopefully the next rounds will be better and I'll be able to get back into the booth :)

Speak of broadcasts the first round of the series was quite anti-climactic for me, staying up all night only to not commentate :( To be fair there was nothing which could be done about Davy's disconnect (damn power outages :p ) but still, bit of a wasted all nighter for me :(

Hopefully the next rounds will be better and I'll be able to get back into the booth :)
You can still do some highlights video to feel better! :whistling:

I'm pulling out guys.
Due to the pure physical nature of my disability, sim racing is causing me too much pain to be able to get any enjoyment out of it.
I thought long and hard about it yesterday when I woke up not being able to walk, but waited to see if there was to be any improvement during the day, to a point where I could get behind the wheel and drive.

During the race, I came to the conclusion, racing wasn't the best choice, as today, I've been in an even worse state than I was yesterday morning. I know some people may wonder just how hard can it be to run a sim race, but when walking, sitting and even laying down hurts like hell, sim racing is the last thing one should do, even more so when there's the extra pressure of it being a league.

Its a sad state of affairs, because when I have a "Good Day", I can be just as fast as any one of you. Problem is though, those "good days" are getting further and further apart.

I do wish you all good racing, and I will see you about the forums and in the odd club race, (where things are a lot easier on me), but for league racing, "th th th tha tha tha THAT'S ALL FOLKS!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back