2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utterly sad behaviour on Server 2, with the reversed grid. With drivers going full throttle towards a accident, people turning on cars that already have the corner, people hitting others from behind to gain position blatantly violating rules.
I have no idea how a driver can enjoy himself racing like that. Totally moronic driving going on.

My intention was to protest, I had a least 2 to make, but I dont have the meanings to do videos, and to file a protest the video is mandatory. So the "heroes" out there may get away with "criminal" actions. ;):coffee:
Its a shame.

Hopefully next race is better.

but I dont have the meanings to do videos
I think SCE can export MP4 files natively from its own replay menu :) For something more sophisticated (well, something just recording the full screen while offering some degree of quality/sound/hotkey configuration, really), I'd recommend OBS.

Qualifying 1, 23rd, was very dissapointed, then some server issues and we had to run qualifying again. Managed to grab a draft from Franklin Stegink (thankyou) and ended 5th!

Race 1 had a good start, Passed Sandrox around the outside of turn 1 and watched the battle for 1st, took advantage of some moments of bad luck from the other drivers and lead for abit, made some errors and dropped to 4th, had a good battle with Tuomas, Passed him in the smoke of Hardwick's slide on the last lap and came 3rd!! :D

Race 2 had a good start again but went straight off, was pushing harder to try and make up time but kept tripping up on people with different braking zones, and made lots of small contacts with people before oversteering off twice more, crossed the line kicking myself at 14th place which I couldn't imagine after first qually.

I think the same, the second race was crazy, the people liked to gain 5 position in the first curve.
I lost the control when other car in the chicane crossed my draw with full throttle.
And obviously others drivers who like recover the positions lost in the next round and they endanger other drivers.

Utterly sad behaviour on Server 2, with the reversed grid. With drivers going full throttle towards a accident, people turning on cars that already have the corner, people hitting others from behind to gain position blatantly violating rules.
I have no idea how a driver can enjoy himself racing like that. Totally moronic driving going on.

My intention was to protest, I had a least 2 to make, but I dont have the meanings to do videos, and to file a protest the video is mandatory. So the "heroes" out there may get away with "criminal" actions. ;):coffee:
Its a shame.

3803257243.png

I must apologize to Lorenzo, I had my headlights turned on. Turned them on on the first lap R1 to T3-4 entry but quickly turned off, since my finger must have slipped onto the button and I noticed... Somehow after some time they were on again and I didn't even notice trying to catch Lorenzo.

My bad, no distraction/flashing intended.

Please remove me from the league but a few suggestions i can offer for future RD leagues
1) 2 Pre Quali Stages
2) Cut Off Date before Race Day for Signups. Which makes management and driver life alot easier.Management will know the proper head count and Reserves will actually have a better idea as to if they are racing instead of stalking there emails on race day just to check if a message notification came through if they are going to race,Where as if there was a actual cutoff date for e.g a day before they would know yes or no.

Want to hear you guys opnion about this.
Should the driver in front of you, stay on his line when you are going to ovetake him/next to him.(on the long straight)
Or can he when you go left, he can go left etc, I am just gonna say how it feels to me::( block you

About yesterday's races D2: they were fun;), but i prefer the club races, as alot of people drive more decent.
Apologies to anyone if i should have caused an incident.

thanks for the race everybody !! ... i thought it was a pretty clean race ( Race 2 at least as i crashed out early of race 1 ) ...good wheel to wheel action , few bits of contact ofcourse , as expected of touring car racing, which is all good fun !! but no mean pushing and shoving :thumbsup: lets try and keep it that way for the rest of the season....i wonder if there will be replay of the races with commentary uploaded to youtube ?? :rolleyes:

@Andrew Pienaar i don't understand your post. We have continuously updated all the drivers via pm about changing line ups and asked all of you to keep track of it.

You even notified us yourself that you are being present as reserve and still don't show up. That you failed to show up isn't our responsibility but 100% yours. All drivers (including reserves) need to be available as outlines a few times so there is no excuse for not being present or not being informed. As a driver you only have one task and that is to show up on race day.

When you signed up for this series all the dates were announced. All events happen on Saturday nights. There is no need for an extra pre-qualy day on Sundays. If you aren't available on Saturdays don't sign up.

In July you asked why the racing season's were so short remember?

You have now answered your own question. Because of people signing out for absolutely no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back