2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to be clear, do the same rules apply like in the club races? for example, if i brake too late and push someone off track, do i have to wait to give the place back, and would misbehaviour result in a ban?

I take everything back...Cascavel may not be my strongest track but I found a solution to my problem...thankfully.

Cheers :)

Excellent.

To clarify in the club it's our golden rule to wait and let the affected driver return to his position in case of an incident. In leagues you don't have to do that and solve a dispute after the race via an incident report.

No report = no incident. So it's vital for us as a staff to get a report after the race so we can judge the incident and apply a penalty.

If you need more clarification please do ask. The more we can make clear before the red lights go out the better ;:thumbsup:

I also found the solution to get a 1.07.6-1.07.8 in the track. NOW I NEED IS CONSISTENCY.
8ac3f354892c7cbf5f14d1a26b1ff82e.jpg

I could now do 1:07.0 with my best sectors...but I doubt that'll happen. I hope I could do .1 in quali but I'd be happy with .2 too :p

I did a high 1.06 too a few months back. But luckily I am sidelined administrating the freaking chatbox and social media tomorrow :roflmao::roflmao:
Yeah please keep up the good work as admin, you're dangerously good on track. :D

Oh, and Stoffel Vandoorne did 1:05.1. With cheats, of course. :)

Hmmm 3rd on the list... Do you think I will somehow sneak into server 2... Deciding on whether to stay up :p
Good luck to all Participants:D
Edit: Just realised Theres a third server....

Last edited:
so is everyone done counting chickens ??? ;) ...this track is pretty much a tight rope walk ....throw in a reverse grid and just about anything may happen like we saw last night ... and that's what its all about !! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back