2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long is the race, the only thing I can find is that its "roughly 30 minutes". Is it timed or by laps?
I believe it's still in the time format like in the club races. And while in club races the length is 20 min it apparently is 30 min in the league...?

All three servers are up with the correct 30 minutes races. You can vote it to race session if you wish to simulate a full race distance.

Make sure to have the RDTCC S9 skinpack installed to avoid mismatches.

@Bram I'm really really sorry to announce this soo late before the start off the championship and first round. Butt i have to withdrawn from Round 1 For a Personal reason with i will be unable be back in time for the race. Iff it would be 2 hours laters all was fine.

Sorry for the burbun/Burden or how its cald.

Ty for organising this fine championship and ill be whaiting on the reserve list for the next race.
Bummer an absence will take me this far down.

Greetz Andy

Was a nice warmup yesterday for the league. With 10 min extra to the race curious how the right front tire will survive for everyone. Its like an oval this track...go left...go left...next corner go left..and left once again :D

Was going to do some laps tonight, but after reading this thread and hearing about 1.05.xxx I've decided to rest more, chill then save the world's from zombies.

After I've cleared the years from my eyes.
Jeez, where the hell do these times come from. I must have done at least 400 laps this week alone and can't get anywhere near that.
What a bugger.

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD CHAPS.

Going to see if I can install any Bond gadgets in my car. Going to need something to help.

☺ jk

A couple of laps with 20L and i managed to squeeze in 1.07.9 ish. Much better track for my taste. :) I hope i can push it a bit more before the event starts but i still need to find the right way on some points. Tricky and on the edge.

Plus that one 1:07.0 Oscar achieved thanks to draft, rofl :D

Would be quite a blast if I managed .0 in the qualifying...but too unlikely, especially with the pressure. I'd be happy with a .2. In any case, top 3 goal.

Best I've got

2015-09-25_00002.jpg

Last edited:
And yet, you have no idea how much qualifying means on this track :p

But anyway, well aware of that. I had to try hotlapping multiple times since it's so difficult. But hey. We'll see who will shine in qualifying and race tomorrow, won't we? :D

Speaking of starting, rolling start..?

All three servers are up with the correct 30 minutes races. You can vote it to race session if you wish to simulate a full race distance.

Make sure to have the RDTCC S9 skinpack installed to avoid mismatches.
@Bram, just seen that Auto Shifting is enabled on all three. Is that by accident?

And yet, you have no idea how much qualifying means on this track :p
Not much if you miss your braking point in turn three and end up high on the dirt wall because of a fully loaded car :). Mark my words, that will happen in the first lap of race 1 and 2. :p

@PicoBp its enabled as we sometimes have disabled race drivers racing that need to have it switched on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back