2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Martyn Corcoran I have added you to the group conversation message and placed you on server #3 yesterday.

As the prequalification and skinning deadline have already passed, please pick one of the default car skins from the RDTCC car skin pack when going online

NEW SIGNUPS. THE BLACK START NUMBERS ARE STILL AVAILABLE.

Screen Shot 2015-09-24 at 11.23.42.png

Then again, do we really need a chat on the video broadcast itself? I like it the way it has more clear room plus obviously we'd have the chat beneath. I also assume this is going to be in YouTube so there's a chat as well.

Then again, do we really need a chat on the video broadcast itself? I like it the way it has more clear room plus obviously we'd have the chat beneath. I also assume this is going to be in YouTube so there's a chat as well.
yea , but the racers wont be able to see when they watch the stream again after the race :p

well yes ..... i have no idea how this is done of course , because i dont know anything about video editing or streaming ... it was just an idea :)

well yes ..... i have no idea how this is done of course , because i dont know anything about video editing or streaming ... it was just an idea :)
I think it's simple enough. It's only about capturing a preset region (the size of the chat) of the browser, probably via a spare screen, then embedding it on top the stream/video source (via the streaming software).

Hi, can i sign up?

Driver Name: Murat Erdogdu
Nationality: Turkish
Team Name: STI Racing
Preferred Number 1: 12
Preferred Number 2: 14
Skin: #1
Custom Skin Brand: Lancer
Custom Rims Color: Black

thanks

Last edited:
Can I put in an entry as a reserve for rd 3 and 4?

Driver Name: Dominic Tranquille
Nationality: British
Team Name: Independent
Preferred Number 1: 22
Preferred Number 2: 56
Skin: Skin 1
Custom Skin Brand: Mitsubishi Lancer
Custom Rims Color: White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back