2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You moved to Australia just now? :D
Drinking coffee with @Chris Stacey and @Warren Dawes
australia-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

Which when R2 comes, is not important at all, then you really have to know how to drive in traffic as well.
Well, duh! Starting from mid-pack or back of the grid is compulsory.

Buuuut...sadly I didn't get much experience from the club races as I got taken out in the first race and then could only win the next one.

Already have some experience, though xD

personally if i feel i have pulled out a dirty move i wait by the side away from the racing line to let the guy past , club race or league race irrespective ....i mean , if a penalty is headed to you anyway i might as well be a man and earn some respect :p .... but that's just me !!!

Can I just check if this is super pole or not. I only ask because what I thought was a kind of practice club race for this round a few days ago used super pole but the info in the 1st post of this thread does not indicate it is super pole.

Dumb question I'm sure :D

Saying I'm just a bit keen for tonight is the understatement of the year I think, super excited to get back in the booth at RD again :D
Excited here as well, but my disability is flairing right up.
Going to have to hevely medicate, enough to knock just about all of you out, but I'll will race.

Well, I say race, but what I actually end up doing might be way off the mark, personal hot lapping might be more discriptive. lol

Big problems with that front right...doing everything to reduce friction but yet keep up the pace.

I hate Cascavel. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back