2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already implemented
When there's a stream there's also a chatbox underneath
No wait...i think we both misunderstood each other there ...i didn't mean the chat box , i meant chat overlay , which overlays all the text in the chat box right on the live stream video itself .....

Last edited:
It is with great sadness that I have been warning about my absence from Cascavel race. Unfortunately I will need to work this weekend on an Petrobras oil platform . With that, I will only be back on Monday.I was counting the days for the championship but the work did not let me run this time. Apologize to fellow riders and the staff of the organization.

Maybe a dumb question.
On the information thread it says races about 30 minutes.
Will be timed to 30 minutes? :rolleyes::)
Have you been to any club races? It means you race for 30 minutes, then when the counter hits zero, the current lap will be the last. So a bit over 30 minutes.

The club races have been 20 minutes though, but perhaps it's 30 minutes for the official races.

I'm only going to start putting massive laps tonight (And massive is reach at least 40 completed laps per session, I want to see if I can put at least 200 laps, hot lapping, racing and not before the race) @Niranjan. And by my current pace with full tank (30 minute race fuel) I'm already having a lot of struggles. And I still haven't promoted my race of shame :p to my friends yet.

1:07.4 race pace? Oh sh...

I only managed 1:07.2 for quali so far...... :p

(Then again the times merely drop a few tenths for the early laps of the race).

Below 1:07, anyone? :roflmao: Neto will probably crush us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back