2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My partner has given up on me its just myself

Driver Name: Martyn Corcoran
Nationality : UK
Team Name : Toyota AVENSIS Motorsport Racing
Preferred Number 1 : 46
Skin:Custum
Custum Skin Brand: Toyota
Custum Rim Colour : Gold

#excitedascanbe

Looking forward to this gentlemen, should be an epic event / league :)

Dont forget the GSCE Club is running a race at Cascavel on Thursday 24th <here> with places still available... much needed practice for me I think :D

Good luck everyone, have a great, clean race :thumbsup:

Paul

16th reserve ftw!

Yet another one of my questions which may very well be answered somewhere else but I can't find it. Are the grids locked a certain amount of time before qualifying or something like that? And what happens if someone is not present in the server no later than 18:29 GMT? Do they loose their spot or?

Last edited:
what do you guys think about this idea ....of Overlaying the website chat onto the live stream ...that way everyone will be able to see what people thought of a particular move , or you show your support to some one etc,etc ...we had this in a league once and i thought it was a good idea :)

That "RACING" is proper good!

I had no time to work on mine, havent skinned for a year or two, done in 4 hours, didn't have time to even put it in .dds and/or test it ingame. So on blind faith that it would come out good, i released it...

11224299_10153065947251837_4780791132019291089_o.jpg

Let's just say that it is not the nicest livery around. :D

As posted in the basement. I am struggling with severe dizziness and headache for some unknown reason these days. Also passed out last week.

So sadly I have to pull out from Round 1. Utterly frustrating as I did everything I could to be able to participate in the PQ.

what do you guys think about this idea ....of Overlaying the website chat onto the live stream ...that way everyone will be able to see what people thought of a particular move , or you show your support to some one etc,etc ...we had this in a league once and i thought it was a good idea :)

It's already implemented
When there's a stream there's also a chatbox underneath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back