2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bram

After our chat on TS, I was under the impression that I was to drive the Ford Focus.
But looking at the sign-up page, I'm still listed with the Toyota.
Either one is fine by me, since....Well, you could put me in a GT3 car, and I'd still come in last. :D

But could you do me a favor, and confirm which make I'm driving?
Just so I at least know the car in question.

Cheers,
Lars

Got one question for Saturday qualy , the server will be opened for two hours during that time we must post our best shot lap.
Question : I enter do my lap, press ESC after finish line, and then do i have to keep my car in pits until server closes to know if my time was stored ? Or i can leave the server after hotlap and wait here for the final results ?

Thanks,

@Bram
Could I float an idea that I believe will allow those 23 reserve drivers (currently there are 83 signups for 60 places) enjoy a race and some of the atmosphere whilst hopefully not adding significantly to the admins work load.

I am really looking forward to competing in the RTDCC S9 but unfortunately due to shift work I will not be able to compete in the PreQualys so will be a reservist. I also can't make two of the race dates as well (shift work is not helpful for race leagues!).

I completely understand about being in the reserves. I was wandering if a 3rd server run in parallel to servers 1 and 2 but treated as a "non-league event" would be possible. This would keep the admin work of running an additional server to a minimum and also allow all those drivers who do not make the top 60 to get a race with (as it stands) 20 ish other drivers. We would all get experience of racing (which for me is what I am really after) as well as enjoying the atmosphere of the event.

Server 3 would have no effect on being in the top 60. It would just be to give the remaining drivers a race who did not manage to get into servers 1 or 2 as a reserve.

I appreciate that there will be increased work load for setting up 3 servers but hope that the idea of running it as a non-league server configured with the same settings as the league server might keep that to a minimum whilst maximising the enjoyment of those who have not made the top 60.

We would also be able to compare our pace with the drivers on the other servers if we so wished.

Cheers all and thanks for reading this far.

Jim

Got one question for Saturday qualy , the server will be opened for two hours during that time we must post our best shot lap.
Question : I enter do my lap, press ESC after finish line, and then do i have to keep my car in pits until server closes to know if my time was stored ? Or i can leave the server after hotlap and wait here for the final results ?

Thanks,
I was thinking of asking this too! Good to know now :p

arrange a session Sunday for people who work on Saturday night
We can, but we won't, sorry :) As outlined when everybody signed up the series runs on Saturday evenings with races and prequaly starting at 19:00 GMT. The moment we are going to make such impacting changes we'll have a new request for deviating from the standard every race weekend.

So to keep things easy and simple for everybody we'll go by the announced schedule :thumbsup:

Bram thank you for your everithing I do not know when I've signed, that a captain going to have a heart attack, and that I was going to replace it, the month of October will be more serene for me
Thank you for answering and good to all qualifying
For more on the Tarmac

Orange Pro Tip: see the opening post ;)
  • Every driver can set only one hotlap in total and we kindly request you to hit "esc" directly after you have crossed the start/finish line after completing your hotlap. This to a random disqualification bug after completing your in-lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back