2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW SIGNUPS. THE BLACK START NUMBERS ARE STILL AVAILABLE.

nnnnn.JPG

Drivers, If you update your signup post, some of you have to do that, for team name, rim color, etc. Please tag me. Thank you:)

Last edited:
To any admin/organiser:

What if anything is being done about the gear ratio hack or as I call it "cheat to win technology". I read about in the club race thread
BTW, any news about getting rid of the possibility to use a hacked gearing change mod?
http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...ande-thursday-10-september-2015.110524/page-2

From what I have read it gives a clear 1.5 sec advantage over drivers without it and does not cause mismatches. Although the vast majority of RaceDepartment members race fair, there is always the posibility of some drivers doing anything to win.

Although the vast majority of RaceDepartment members race fair, there is always the posibility of some drivers doing anything to win.
We have checked with both Franklin, who made the original post, our staff and Reiza but came to the conclusion such a hack doesn't exist, unless we have been looking in the wrong internet :) Such hacks will give a mismatch on the server anyways.

Going through the signed-up drivers list I only see honest names so let's make this a great fair and honest experience in the coming months.

We're looking forward to it :thumbsup:

After seeing tonights race, and witnessing the horror that can ensue with lots of traffic, and a fair bit of difference in the lap-times, I'd like to make a suggestion.

Can we (us drivers, that is) come to a gentlemans agreement that if you know you probably belong in Division 2, you try to do your qualy in the first hour of the time-window, if at all possible?
Obviously nobody is going to enforce a hard and fast rule, and if real-life duties makes it impossible then so be it.
But it would spread the traffic out a bit.
The really fast guys would have less fear of being held up, and those of us with...*ahem*.....a little less pace ;) would equally be able to run a lap without being run over.

Obviously just a suggestion, but I'm going to do my run in the first hour at least.
So, you know......Consider yourselves warned. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back