2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even round 1 and I'm shaking. :D

Not because I wouldn't have the speed or confidence, but it's the traffic and dirty air. :p Won't be easy to find the right moment. Both the beginning and ending will be crowded supposedly.

@Oscar Hardwick - All set fella! (not really but desperately trying to find some time to actually get some practice in!!!)...

Looks like I may well be hanging around in the second server, so I'm quite keen to follow Lars lead and get out early before all you top guys come along and drive over the top of me!! :D Might be safer for you matey if you go out later with the quicker lot?

Think I've fudged together a setup with the help of one of our rivals (you know who you are ;)) and a bit of "educated" guess work... still, always open to suggestions and help mate so feel free to hit me up on TS (I'll be on and off most of the day trying to run some laps on the practice server)...
Just got to juggle shopping, plumber, building work and dinner prep in between running laps and trying to get some idea of which way the track goes !!!!

Here's to everyone having a nice, clean and enjoyable session folks..

Remember, don't drive too fast !! :roflmao:

Enjoy

Just out of curiosity, before we start abusing the f5 key severly after this session.
When is the plan to reveal the qualy results? Are you posting a provisional one this evening or are you guys checking the replay's first and we will have to wait till you finished eating popcorn? :)

Phew, it has been done :p

I didn't push and just took it easy to not go over the lines, still only about 3 tenths out of my best xD

1:29.663

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back