2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange Pro Tip: see the opening post ;)
  • Every driver can set only one hotlap in total and we kindly request you to hit "esc" directly after you have crossed the start/finish line after completing your hotlap. This to a random disqualification bug after completing your in-lap.

Already stated that Norwegians struggle to read:ninja:

Yellow,Green & Blue question to Pink:

You nervous, bro? :p

I'm going to the airport in 12+ hours so,no ^^ I prob wont race until R3 :p

viking-barbarian-mascot-cartoon-logo-17542302.jpg

@Bram Not sure if I have to officially notify anyone about absence from races. As already mentioned in a few of my other posts because of shift work I can not attend the Pre-qualy's.

Driver Name: Paul Fenwick
Nationality: UK
Team Name: Kamackeris Racing Team
Preferred Number 1: 94
Preferred Number 2: 59
Skin: RD#2
Custom Skin Brand: Ford Focus
Custom Rims Color: Black

i work shifts again like many others. i would like to be considered on the reserve list however that works

Last edited:
Driver Name: Paul Fenwick
Nationality: UK
Team Name: Kamackeris Racing Team
Preferred Number 1: 94
Preferred Number 2: 59
Skin: RD#4
Custom Skin Brand: Ford Focus
Custom Rims Color: Black

i work shifts again like many others. i would like to be considered on the reserve list however that works
Hi, you choose for a pre-fabricated RD skin. Skin #4 isn't the Ford.
The designs are not exchangeable amongst the brands.
Skin1=Lancer
Skin2=Ford
Skin3=Chevrolet
Skin4=Toyota
Please edit you post. Thx!

So the wait is finally over.....its qualy time :cool:

Just one thing i would like to mention, please keep a very good eye on your rearview mirror when you exit the pitlane, looking in the mirror at the 150 meter sign is to late ;)
During your outlap there is space enough to slow down (not on the raceline of course :rolleyes:) and let the hotlappers go by and wait for the clean space.

Clarification please.
Is low ABS allowed or not?
The RD club race server didnt allow any kind of ABS, so no much use practice there if it is allowed.
For a large crowd, and one not normally in a club event here I think you all performed very well! Entries onto the track from the pit and after off's didn't get in the way of others. I misread the league rules and thought ABS was not allowed so I put the server up that way, for all the pre-league races in the next few weeks there will be ABS available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back