Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
chargingcar updated 2013 "Ultimate Realizm Mod" All Cars. with a new update entry:

2014 Ultimate RealiZm Mod 3.0 , All Cars!

2014 Ultimate RealiZm mod all cars

Please show your support for all future development of this mod and my work on F1 , without you guy,s it would have not been possible :thumbsup:
Special thanks to DanMac4569 from Legend Racing Leagues for full support during the development stages ;)
And a special thank,s to Karina-Moskva for full online testing of the audio ;)

SimTex-Designs
Simulation-textures...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi , its been difficult trying to setup all the audio for the cars ,
please leave comments in the video , as to the updates for the cars audio , swapping from a-b and so on , reading threads on multiple pages very hard to manage :thumbsup:

great job! applause!:thumbsup:
Thank,s I am still working on making it even better ,
I have had around a 1000 messages people wanting now , all week , so made this patch but still some settings to be improved a little to fine tune it ,
but its a must have mod to get close to 2014 season , a big shame that the liveries are all dead :thumbsup:

Hey guys! Could anybody give me a link to download the older version of this mod? I'm talking about 2.1. I just want to compare these two as this is probably the greatest mod in the whole community! Thanks!

HiCharging. Thanks so much for your effort.. really fortunate to have u in forum n community. I use to play iracing only n surprise I will ever love this game so much. Pardon me ur mod will it affect the classic car? This update wat is the change compare to earlier version? Sound? Tks

awesome mod! Is the new sound supposed to be included? I'm getting the sound from the RAW Audio pack still.

Thank you for the amazing effort you've put in changingcar!

... Ignore this sorted it out was me being silly!

Great mod really is unbelievable

Last edited:
Nice but what did you do to the audio because on my surround headphones and Creative 5.1 surround ( both DD optical connections ) it is sounding not very well. sorry to say :(

It is like a hollow sound, as if everything is inside a huge hallway or similar. The default sound I thought was very good but the volume mix is not done right - needs more user control from within the game.

I think that is YOUR issue with your own headphones or settings - maybe the headset simulates the 5.1 setting? - that will give you the hollow sound when the sound in the game is set for headphones. Make sure they match!

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.5%
  • CPU

Votes: 82 11.8%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 78 11.2%