Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

I want 2 thank you so much for this sounds update (I just use the audio carsetup file & bundles folder)!! I enjoy this fictional 2014 season, even if I made all AI cars a lot slower (8-seconds slower), I've been greeted with a post-pitstop safety car ;)
f1_2013_2014_03_22_13_07_07_083.jpg
f1_2013_2014_03_22_13_07_48_908.jpg

A whole new game out here! :)

As for uncle bernie's wish to make the cars louder, he already has complaints from a south-shore city's almost entire population in Canada about his yearly 'circus' making too much noise polution at HIS track (he owns it)... and now that his problem is perhaps 'solved' he wants it back?!? What a fool! :p

What a stroke of brilliance!!! Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for what I can only describe as 'Truly Inspirational". I was so blown away by your work that I had to jump back on the RD site to express my sheer joy at what I just experienced. You are a special individual chargingcar, cheers.

What a stroke of brilliance!!! Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for what I can only describe as 'Truly Inspirational". I was so blown away by your work that I had to jump back on the RD site to express my sheer joy at what I just experienced. You are a special individual chargingcar, cheers.
Thank,s wazza was a really touching comment , I have just left it in the description for the mod , and 100% makes all the effort worth while to receive such nice comments , 3.1 will have some more nice additions as well , I was lucky that RD accepted the upload at 309mb , next time might not be so lucky I am trying to figure out how to get more with less mb , thanks to RD I know understand how developers feel about size limitations , what makes you stronger right and so on :thumbsup:

Hi guys..first of all I'd like to thank you for this mod..but I have a big problem: I CAN'T PLAY!! :( when the game starts before I have to choose the profile when the game says looking for update, or something like that, the game stops..I mean it loads something but I cannot continue..could you help me??

Hi guys..first of all I'd like to thank you for this mod..but I have a big problem: I CAN'T PLAY!! :( when the game starts before I have to choose the profile when the game says looking for update, or something like that, the game stops..I mean it loads something but I cannot continue..could you help me??
I Have not seen that issue before m8 , If you wish I can come to your PC Via teamveiwer and make sure that the files are in the correct location for you , so we can get you back racing :thumbsup:
Always service with a smile here ;)

Nope

@chargingcar
Is there any chance that we can combine this mod with Luna's 2014 mod or with any other? Miss the DHD 2014 cars (even though I have made one already) and also the ERS, 8th gear.
When I create things m8 , I totally understand that it will get merged into other mods , everyone has said that they have been waiting for this to add to lunas 2014 mod ,
As long as no one uploads the mod to RD makes no difference to me as long as we are all having fun!:thumbsup:

Looks like an awesome mod, but when i tried to install it on my mac, the game wouldn't even start - any help?
Thanyou for that information , when I have a little more spare money I will look into getting another drive setup with your OP , I Can not see what the issue could be ,
Try deleting the "simtex.dll" file ,
Also do you have the DLC Content , you may have installed the DLC Contents to the mod ,
I had to add that extra folder as there is two versions of F1 2013 so have had to make some adjustments to try and make it work for all players :thumbsup:

People never think about all the issues I have been scratching my head regarding the problems of the two versions all week , with having DLC and no DLC content as the setup files are different I believe ,
Can someone who does not have the DLC Full content please send me a PM so I can get your files as all my friends like myself all pre ordered the full game cheers :thumbsup:

I Have not seen that issue before m8 , If you wish I can come to your PC Via teamveiwer and make sure that the files are in the correct location for you , so we can get you back racing :thumbsup:
Always service with a smile here ;)
I appreciate your help but I fixed the problem copying the files by myself and now it works;)...by the way I lost my profile but I don't care 'cause now I can totally enjoy it :D...
thank u again!!!!!!!

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.5%
  • CPU

Votes: 82 11.8%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware