Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've gotta go with Sample H, but if it was slightly and I mean by the tiniest bit less dull and if there was a louder turbo whistle to it, it'd be perfect.
I have added the turbo from the bank files from the classics and then changed the turbo out , but its an illusion no matter what you try with H I can not hear anything different ,
Back later last year I started having Beta testers only about 3-4 testing out mods on tracks n stuff , nothing major ,
But that was really hard to control , each person had there own opinions and rightfully so , but all had different opinions to each other , so that was really hard to judge ,
I had to take the absolute best from each person and try and implement that into the mod ,
I have stopped doing that now as its very difficult to get a whole on a project :thumbsup:

sample a is the best and closest
most of them have nice samples somewhere in there but none are perfect and have flaws , but after all said and done people expect perfect 100% audio ,
over the years codemasters have only produced max 80% at best , so how do the f*(*k do people expect me to produce anything good at all is beyond me the audio is terrible to start with :thumbsup:

most of them have nice samples somewhere in there but none are perfect and have flaws , but after all said and done people expect perfect 100% audio ,
over the years codemasters have only produced max 80% at best , so how do the f*(*k do people expect me to produce anything good at all is beyond me the audio is terrible to start with :thumbsup:
Bernie's talking about changing how the cars sound within the next few races because the Aussie organizers are thinking about suing for breach of contract. They cleverly put in a minimum decibel clause to the Australian GP contracts, so Bernie may be in for it if it stands to be true. Might want to halt work for now lol.

Bernie's talking about changing how the cars sound within the next few races because the Aussie organizers are thinking about suing for breach of contract. They cleverly put in a minimum decibel clause to the Australian GP contracts, so Bernie may be in for it if it stands to be true. Might want to halt work for now lol.
that is only the exhaust m8 , all they do is widen the pipes by about 1/2 to 3/4 of a inch to solve that issue nothing major ,
they can not alter anything else its too late , so I am not worried about that at all but thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

I Think this one is as good as it gets in my opinion , I will be keeping this one for personal after playing with the other audio this is best on track for me , let me know if you like it or I will just release H on the case :thumbsup:

Could you release, this one, please? thanks in advance.:cool:
All the cars need fine tuning , I have not made or released any of my other works , as over the last 3 months been working with audio little at a time ,
but since friday have not stopped with audio 8 hours a day last night just thought I would show a little of what I have been going through ,
I wish In had never started the audio , as its a very bad thing for my mental health puts you in a very dark place at times ,
last night was one I have nearly deleted everything about 5 times , 1 stepo forward 2 steps back ,

If I live stream the audio over 100 hours and people see the time it takes I doubt that anyone would complain about it ,
they do not realize but now I have all the settings , its still going to take another 10 hours or so settings each car up to sound different its a very tedious job to do but worth it as everyone also loved my 2013 audio ,
So we all get better audio in the long run :thumbsup:
still on for friday relaese ;)

sound are great here is one onboard mclaren
I can get the whistle a little better but would give my right arm for the full pressure dump , but its very hard to get the settings as I have them now ,when codemasters release 2014 I will get them settings insane , but very hard to fine tune a V8 18000RPM to sound like V6 15000 RPM its a nightmare to setup , but have got it sounding as good as its going to get on this 2013 game :thumbsup:

I can get the whistle a little better but would give my right arm for the full pressure dump , but its very hard to get the settings as I have them now ,when codemasters release 2014 I will get them settings insane , but very hard to fine tune a V8 18000RPM to sound like V6 15000 RPM its a nightmare to setup , but have got it sounding as good as its going to get on this 2013 game :thumbsup:
no matter bro your sounds are awsome love that whistle sound just beautiful

sound are great here is one onboard mclaren
I just wish I knew where every single aspect of the files in the game where ,
I know little about the database , but have a decent overhaul understanding on the rest of the game and files ,
I can get better settings with full pressure loss but game crash all the time very unstable ,
I give files to russo girl they work fine on My PC they crash her PC , now I write new code ,
the 2013 Ultimate realizm mod , worked fine on my PC and not fine on others ,
this code I wrote I have full F1 2013 Game , and the files are for the full game ,
so some people might have to delete some files so will not get full great audio unless they buy full game :thumbsup:

no matter bro your sounds are awsome love that whistle sound just beautiful
everyone go crazy for some whistle , take many hours trying to get little whistle hopefully people will appreciate at least 90% of audio ,
If I could get audio perfect I would but very difficult to get the settings ,
2012 I could get audio perfect I think but 2013 as only got 1 % of the files from 2012 so 100 times more harder to fine tune ,
But can not explain how many people want this mod have had more than 500 message on my youtube channel since last week , very popular mod :thumbsup:

Now have had to delete 4.4 GB of my 2014 Ultimate Realizm mod just to be able to upload just 1 file for you guy,s :(

Now have had to delete 4.4 GB of my 2014 Ultimate Realizm mod just to be able to upload just 1 file for you guy,s :(
You got rid of it?
vnmqlj.gif

You got rid of it?
vnmqlj.gif
RD have banned all external link , so I can not share the full mod so just delete everything to get it down to around 600mb or so ,
I like 1 file upload and 1 set of instructions people find it hard to sometimes install files ,
I try to make my mod simple with no bad database or crash files ,
I had all tracks in ultra HD , all steering wheels , cars and textures ,
cameras audio ,
everyhing in one mod that I work on over 4 months but can not share ,
Was thinking about uploading to youtube but have been getting told off for posting videos with links as well so sorry about that ,
RD is a great place overhaul to get all types of mods , I have no part in anything so can not judge of there knowledge as I can not see how they have things setup ,
But it is what it is , at least we have something to use :thumbsup:

everyone go crazy for some whistle , take many hours trying to get little whistle hopefully people will appreciate at least 90% of audio ,
If I could get audio perfect I would but very difficult to get the settings ,
2012 I could get audio perfect I think but 2013 as only got 1 % of the files from 2012 so 100 times more harder to fine tune ,
But can not explain how many people want this mod have had more than 500 message on my youtube channel since last week , very popular mod :thumbsup:

Sorry to bother you with this but if you can only edit 1% of the f1 2012 audio settings in f1 2013 then why don't you make this mod for f1 2012. I bet it would be 10 times more better at least compared to this pile of shitte. So I kindly ask you by the name of those who still play f1 2012, please do a 2014 sound mod for f1 2012. I bet lot of people would appreciate it:thumbsdown::thumbsup: ( sorry for the thumbs down meme. My sh*t smart phone don't let me delete it:O_o: , I just hate writing from mobile :speechless:)

Sorry to bother you with this but if you can only edit 1% of the f1 2012 audio settings in f1 2013 then why don't you make this mod for f1 2012. I bet it would be 10 times more better at least compared to this pile of shitte. So I kindly ask you by the name of those who still play f1 2012, please do a 2014 sound mod for f1 2012. I bet lot of people would appreciate it:thumbsdown::thumbsup: ( sorry for the thumbs down meme. My sh*t smart phone don't let me delete it:O_o: , I just hate writing from mobile :speechless:)
I don't want to put a disagree on your post, but there are people playing F1 2013 aswell, but I'll have to get used to the handling by the looks of it -.-

Also, I don't really bother about it, it's just a rating (but I was kinda pissed before I read your post ;))

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 119 27.2%
  • Full game

Votes: 101 23.1%
  • CPU

Votes: 54 12.4%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 80 18.3%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 50 11.4%