Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
2014 Physics R & D Test mod for mclaren mc2 ,
please back up your melbourne CTF Files for both Track and balanced only , and the main CTF that is located in cars itself "mc2"
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rsrf6xxpadr3n9z/Physics_mclaren_test_mod_0.1.zip

15000rpm , lower traction , and grip levels , 8 gears , and a load more settings to get the wheel weight and grip levels just right ,
let me know what you guy,s think and I will role the mod out across the board!

Hamilton can not get full traction last corner melbourne short shifting through the box , try it neither can we now! :thumbsup:

4 just sounds, I only copied the mod's audio folder to my 2014-mod's Steam\SteamApps\Common\F12013, then selected the F12013\audio folder, and copied the memory_map.xml file that's inside the dlc-only folder to the audio folder (according to instructions given in the dlc-content only.txt file).

Works great! Now, not only turbos sound cool, even the cars look better than they do in RL! ;)

just install all the mod m8 , its pretty simple to do :thumbsup:

I was just thinking, is it possible to change the high-pitch of the fly-by's to low pitch, like the high-pitch sounds of cars passing by when you're waiting (or seting your car) in your team's garage? Also, just for experiment, I recall when close-chasing cars from behind in 2012, most of them had a low-pitch sound, so I just copied the close_chase_media.bnk file from 2012 in the soundbanks folder 2 see if it could work. I will report on that soon. :)

I was just thinking, is it possible to change the high-pitch of the fly-by's to low pitch, like the high-pitch sounds of cars passing by when you're waiting (or seting your car) in your team's garage? Also, just for experiment, I recall when close-chasing cars from behind in 2012, most of them had a low-pitch sound, so I just copied the close_chase_media.bnk file from 2012 in the soundbanks folder 2 see if it could work. I will report on that soon. :)
I have been messing around with them as well m8 , lol great minds think alike ,
I will be adding the new versions to the 3.1 but please let me know which you thought was best as I have been messing with audio from all F1 Games the pitch noise kills the experience ? :thumbsup:

People never think about all the issues I have been scratching my head regarding the problems of the two versions all week , with having DLC and no DLC content as the setup files are different I believe ,
Can someone who does not have the DLC Full content please send me a PM so I can get your files as all my friends like myself all pre ordered the full game cheers :thumbsup:
There is no difference. The only difference for me between Steam play-for-free-without-classic edition and classic DLC was the folder "download". Nothing else was touched, if you'd for example create rows for the DLC tracks in the database, they appear twice in the game. So the whole DLC does not touch any other files as the game already had all information included.

There is no difference. The only difference for me between Steam play-for-free-without-classic edition and classic DLC was the folder "download". Nothing else was touched, if you'd for example create rows for the DLC tracks in the database, they appear twice in the game. So the whole DLC does not touch any other files as the game already had all information included.
It was just the XML audio setup files was not too sure about m8 , with adding extra settings , might have been an issue but previous versions was ok for everyone , just better to make sure , thanks for that information :thumbsup:

I have been messing around with them as well m8 , lol great minds think alike I will be adding the new versions to the 3.1 but please let me know which you thought was best as I have been messing with audio from all F1 Games the pitch noise kills the experience ? :thumbsup:

No, it doesn't really kill it, but as you mentioned, it seems we always search ways 2 improve the experience, in spite of all the testing that comes with it. ;) I will test the 3.1 (had to go 2 sleep some) and report later.

I tested the close_chase_media.bnk file at Yas Marina while testing a new sky mod I'm working on, and cannot really tell the difference (if any).

Thnks for keeping up the good work :thumbsup:

Nice one, but where is the 8th gear? Didn't watch the full video so I don't know but I guess you couldn't accelarate enough to shift up to 8th.
the 8th gear is there m8 , but it does not go to 8th ingame maybe needs that database mod to work right have a mess :thumbsup:

the 8th gear is there m8 , but it does not go to 8th ingame maybe needs that database mod to work right have a mess :thumbsup:
I noticed that in Luna's mod I can clearly see the 8th gear indicator on the steering wheel, however the hud doesn't show it. Maybe is there a way to actually make that visible on the hud too?

I noticed that in Luna's mod I can clearly see the 8th gear indicator on the steering wheel, however the hud doesn't show it. Maybe is there a way to actually make that visible on the hud too?
there will be m8 , yes just mess around with it , I was going to add my physics mod to all cars but had no interest in it ,
That is mainly why I stay away from the CTF Files as people ask for them , moan about them , and when you create them , you hear nothing about it from them , lol
Just R N D for me m8 , at least people can watch the video and know now where the settings are ,
I posted a comment to Luna with the link he never replied either , there may be some interest but no one as showed me any :thumbsup:

accept you of course and 1 friend on youtube but not going to spend another 40 hours or so setting up all the cars for 2 people :unsure:

there will be m8 , yes just mess around with it , I was going to add my physics mod to all cars but had no interest in it ,
That is mainly why I stay away from the CTF Files as people ask for them , moan about them , and when you create them , you hear nothing about it from them , lol
Just R N D for me m8 , at least people can watch the video and know now where the settings are ,
I posted a comment to Luna with the link he never replied either , there may be some interest but no one as showed me any :thumbsup:

accept you of course and 1 friend on youtube but not going to spend another 40 hours or so setting up all the cars for 2 people :unsure:
True. 2 people isn't enough even though I would help you with all things. Don't care about Luna. He refused to let my sauber into his mod just because I sincerely said that his car is pretty bad compared to mine but oh well. I still haven't tried your mclaren physics melbourne mod but I will surely give it a go tomorrow :thumbsup:

I have 8th gear working just fine - just as 7th gear used to - by simply inputting the old 7th gear value into 8th gear slot. I keep 1st gear as it was, and 8th becomes whatever 7th was, then 2nd through to 7th are split up along the same curve as plotted from only using 7 gears. I actually plotted the curve then divided it up into 6 parts instead of 5 as per standard 7 gear version to achieve a very natural and progressive gear ratio differential. If that makes sense. Actually, I found that there were only 4 curves used throughout all tracks. As for the HUD not showing 8th - I wasn't aware - I only ever use cockpit view.

I note that changing gear ratios in the car setup menu affects the gear it says. That is, if I alter 7th gear then 7th is what is altered, and there is no way to alter 8th. Shame really.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%