Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
G
I don't want to put a disagree on your post, but there are people playing F1 2013 aswell, but I'll have to get used to the handling by the looks of it -.-

Also, I don't really bother about it, it's just a rating (but I was kinda pissed before I read your post ;))
I don't care about this. We have discussed this lot of times. F1 2013 is dead to me. Thanks to CM.

I don't care about this. We have discussed this lot of times. F1 2013 is dead to me. Thanks to CM.
I might find a way to get used to it, I've recently driven a 1992 car round Melbourne with a bit different setup, no assits, and it felt better :) Maybe 1-1 ride height wasn't for me, 11-1 is better for me

I might find a way to get used to it, I've recently driven a 1992 car round Melbourne with a bit different setup, no assits, and it felt better :) Maybe 1-1 ride height wasn't for me, 11-1 is better for me
Good to hear that your hate towards f1 2012 is starting to disappear. I used 11-11 back when I was pro and had a decent wheel to play that game.

Good to hear that your hate towards f1 2012 is starting to disappear. I used 11-11 back when I was pro and had a decent wheel to play that game.
I have people screaming for this for 2013 ,
I have no time to make both audio but can maybe make one for 2012 but would take twice as long to get it even better a lot of work for something that I am not going to play I have easy played over 1000 hours on 2012 ,
2013 not that good to mod but 2012 is totally dead online ,
2013 at least I get to play online with friends no friends play 2012 :thumbsup:

2012 only good for career ,
I play online TT and grand prix with friends and league race ,
to spend about 24 hour in total over a week on 2012 would be pointless to me ,
I got asked to join 2012 modding , to make all 2014 cars ,
I make 1 car I asked the guy twice to keep me updated on what needs doing and what needs doing next ,
I would have kept to the program and kept making skins , he never replied so lost interest very fast ,
no one never asks me to join anything and when they do its like talking to a brick with 0 feedback and communication at all ,
I like things organized ,
you make the helmets I will make livery and audio and so on! , very simple people mess me around so have no time now for 2012 but would have been my #'1 priority if people had any good communication skills at all ;)

I have people screaming for this for 2013 ,
I have no time to make both audio but can maybe make one for 2012 but would take twice as long to get it even better a lot of work for something that I am not going to play I have easy played over 1000 hours on 2012 ,
2013 not that good to mod but 2012 is totally dead online ,
2013 at least I get to play online with friends no friends play 2012 :thumbsup:
Yeah but f1 2012 is better offline. :)

Use these 2014 physics mod I made for 2012 , was only a beta still needed a little work , I share twice with people they take it and not give any feedback after they got what they wanted :thumbsup:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z786td0ara6pg9q/cars.zip
I promise i can give feedback but I cannot play the game till weekend because I have exams whole week at school -,-
Yeah some of those trusted people jst intend to get their hands on youf mod and after that they don't even give a single f*ck (sorry for bad word but couldn't think of a better word) about feedback. I promise m8 I will help you as best as I can if you can trust me.

I promise i can give feedback but I cannot play the game till weekend because I have exams whole week at school -,-
Yeah some of those trusted people jst intend to get their hands on youf mod and after that they don't even give a single f*ck (sorry for bad word but couldn't think of a better word) about feedback. I promise m8 I will help you as best as I can if you can trust me.
Same

This makes the handling like F1 2013?
I have loads of mod I make for people but never are greatful and I do not upload ,
I was going to make a full physics mod , but they take and never reply again , so they never get no more work,
I stop now making mod , just this 2014 mod and personal mod :thumbsup:

This makes the handling like F1 2013?
I noticed when bringing cars from dirt3 to grid2 for conversion , that the scale and poly count effect the CTF and physics ,
So the 2013 physics in 2012 , are not like 2013 but are totally different feels very good to drive ,
So I just call it 2014 mod , for 2012 , was going to gain more R And D , to make better but no one bothered me about it :thumbsup:

@chargingcar Here's the FEEDBACK:
I've never seen myself lockup like that lol not even in F1 2013
And the main problem I had (extra wheelspin out of corners), it is still there only sometimes, ans the other times the wheelspin kicks me off the track (more than before, even with the new setup). Maybe because I used 11-11 wings in my Jordan run? Here I used 1-1 wings. AI were off everywhere, I couldn't finish a 3 lap race without a penalty xD (and it's not a sprint race).

Anyway, on the corner wheelspin. I noticed it happens more often than before, and the effect is increased, like in RL :thumbsup:

So, lockups are great, and now, I would like wheelspin like in F1 2013, if possible. I know you had soo much work into this mod, I watched the livestream, but you asked for feedback, and here it is ;)

(to let you know, still getting used to drive F1 2012 with no assists, I'll try a run with 11-11 wings this time, and see if I lockup less)

@chargingcar Here's the FEEDBACK:
I've never seen myself lockup like that lol not even in F1 2013
And the main problem I had (extra wheelspin out of corners), it is still there only sometimes, ans the other times the wheelspin kicks me off the track (more than before, even with the new setup). Maybe because I used 11-11 wings in my Jordan run? Here I used 1-1 wings. AI were off everywhere, I couldn't finish a 3 lap race without a penalty xD (and it's not a sprint race).

Anyway, on the corner wheelspin. I noticed it happens more often than before, and the effect is increased, like in RL :thumbsup:

So, lockups are great, and now, I would like wheelspin like in F1 2013, if possible. I know you had soo much work into this mod, I watched the livestream, but you asked for feedback, and here it is ;)

(to let you know, still getting used to drive F1 2012 with no assists, I'll try a run with 11-11 wings this time, and see if I lockup less)
I think it feels awesome m8 ,
only shared because I found link in a message feels a lot more realistic than all the other games I think ,
I love the lock ups and the extra wheelspin ,
was going to make more changes I share it twice and no feedback , so just forgot about it , but its a good mod to have :thumbsup:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 118 27.1%
  • Full game

Votes: 101 23.2%
  • CPU

Votes: 54 12.4%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 80 18.3%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 50 11.5%