2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, like Stefano Casillo says in the RD interview “we're the underdog in the industry”, seems like the we also are in the same level at RaceDepartment, our league is not in the Racing Leagues tab and I see all league videos and sometimes just Club races in the RD main page, but I don’t remember to see just only one from our club races or from the Nations Grand Prix.

He he he he!!
to Arms cityoen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is not normal! RaceDepartment by organizing shopping allows many talents to express themselves and they are all customers Kunos, it is certain that other leagues have preferred to Stéfanno,
But I 'm going to still see evil when I opened my big mouth!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
us our job is to go fast on the track and animate the platoons!!!!!!!!!!!! Organizers of the job is to make known by the brilliant news with many races they organize to insist instance Kunos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RaceDepartment and pilots who participate in its races too
International character ( 14 nations ), the level of control participants, the quality of the organization, your replays magnificent Mount, deserves the community is informed NetKar!
Men 's Staf at work!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

He he he he !!!!
aux Armes cityoen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c'est pas normal!!! RaceDepartment par l'organisation de ses courses permet a de nombreux talents de s'exprimer et ce sont tous des clients Kunos,, il est certains que d'autres ligues ont la préférence auprès de Stéfanno,
Mais je vais me faire encore mal voir en ouvrant ma grande gueule!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
nous notre boulot est d'aller vite en piste et d'animer les pelotons!!!!!!!!!!!! le boulot des Organisateurs est de faire connaitre par des communiqués les brillantes courses qu'ils organisent avec beaucoup d'insistance aupres des instance de Kunos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RaceDepartment et les pilotes qui participent a ses courses aussi,
le caractère International (14 nations), le niveau de pilotage des participants,la qualité de l'organisation, tes Replays magnifiquements montés, mérite que la communauté NetKar soit informée!!!
messieur du Staf au boulot!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why It didn't work when I was practicing for suzuka in the KS2 but I got the telemetry dumps to work with the Osella at Crema RSR Sector 1 doing the exact same thing when it didn't work. Weird but I'm happy. I was hoping to see tire temps in telemetry but I suppose AIM does not support that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back