2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is very interesting. I'm new to iRacing. And I'm definitely a mid-pack guy (or slower). I do like the feel of driving the cars. They seem very realistic, but then I don't drive them to the edge, and so haven't experienced the concerns over tire model you are speaking of. For me, the best sims for tire modeling that I know of are netkar and P&G. In some ways, P&G is a tire sim rather than a racing car sim. It is amazing how they have the contact with the ground and the behavior of the older tires modeled.

Just ease on the throttle and extend your braking zones like you said. The race will be probably be decided by those who can finish without a major incident. You just gotta try to keep it together and not push too hard. Standing water will slide the car more so you gotta be always aware of that in turns and not accelerate too much in that case until you're clear of it, braking is the same. Just my two cents, hope it helps.

Thanks for that advice Paul. I've only played with the rain one time so far (at the recent Aosta club race where I had computer troubles and had to leave). It was certainly different, but I was starting to get a feel. This is helpful information.

I am going to do a session this evening (PST) but yesterday I could not find the 2010 SPA layout online, so I drove in a offline session. Actually, when I tried joining a SPA session online NK crashed and it didn't say whether it was 2010 layout or the older one.

Do we have a practice server yet?

Sorry for being so new, but NK is a brand new experience for me. I wish I didn't have to deal with the rain on top of everything. But at the very least it will be interesting.

Sei parente del Colombo che corre in Formula Renault?

No nessun parente, soltanto conoscenti :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, può essere !!
invitare il Gambero che stanzia nelle acque del naviglio di Milano no ??? :D
attendiamo un reportage fotografico :thumb:

Se domani vuoi passare ci si trova :good:, questo vale anche per le prossime gare, bene o male sono presente a tutti gli eventi :wink:

I am going to do a session this evening (PST) but yesterday I could not find the 2010 SPA layout online, so I drove in a offline session. Actually, when I tried joining a SPA session online NK crashed and it didn't say whether it was 2010 layout or the older one.

Do we have a practice server yet?

Sorry for being so new, but NK is a brand new experience for me. I wish I didn't have to deal with the rain on top of everything. But at the very least it will be interesting.

It's the 2001 layout we are using and not the 2010, i believe...

hey hey,

wie schauts bei euch aus? ich könnte am sonntag fahren, habe zwar noch kein setup und muss morgen arbeiten. würde mir dann alles am sonntag zurecht bauen. also falls ihr nicht wollt, wäre es nett wenn ihr mich eintragt, bin morgen den ganzen tag nicht daheim.

also dann bis dann

lg oli

hey hey,

wie schauts bei euch aus? ich könnte am sonntag fahren, habe zwar noch kein setup und muss morgen arbeiten. würde mir dann alles am sonntag zurecht bauen. also falls ihr nicht wollt, wäre es nett wenn ihr mich eintragt, bin morgen den ganzen tag nicht daheim.

also dann bis dann

lg oli

Hey Oli, ich denke das geht klar, nach Festplattencrash müsst ich netkar "amateur" :rolleyes: erst installiern. Hatte zum Glück den eigenen Dateien Ordner gesichert, somit sollte das kein Problem sein. Vllt. hatte ich auch deswegen die Probleme letztens, weil die Festplatte auch schon Warnsignale gab mit konsistent oder sowas (Fehlermeldung am Start).
Ich probiers morgen oder heute abend mal aus und join evt. mal im Training vorm Rennen, als Test, wies online geht.

Viel Glück

I did not race the car but I attacked the 24 Hours of Spa Bar, thank you Bjorn frogs with Belgian fries washed down with a St. Emilion 73, after a few pint of Belgian beer, I promise you that you completely forget the rain,
GLA for tonight!!!!! And especially for my teammate PAUL!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back