2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you forget to save your replay, online or not, you have always a chance to rescue it:
after last session the sim generate a file called "cr" into its replay folder.

Rename it with as you want, with ".nkr" extension, and enjoy your performances :cool:

replayfolder.png

Now thats something usefull !!!! Thank you":)

Guys i will put it in the top post next time. but please do not leave the server if you crash out or are not able to continue.
In netkar pro you will be deleted as soon as you leave the server and therefore dont show up in the results.
Due to this you can miss out on points.

Bjorn the points table is incorrect. Don't know about anyone else, but I should have 16 not 10. Also, how can non-finishers collect points? No no one in F1 racing gets points for a non finish - unless it's on the last lap. People who throw a moody and leave the race early should forfeit any points score, surely?

Thanks Phil! We also got the extra point for pole position, managed to take it by about 6 tenths. I don't know what Paul's deal is but that's his problem. I was just cruising around track, and Bojan just kept making mistakes and falling back into me until I finally got up right behind. Then we collided after he moved over just before the braking zone. I tried my best to stop in time but in the end netkar detected a collision and he got knocked into a wall. In the end he ended his own race by moving over so late going into a braking zone, so I have to say we earned that victory despite the incident.

I was unsure of the tire degradation. Do you know if netkar determines tirewear solely on kilometers done on the tires or will tire wear increase depending on how aggressive I am on the tires?

I'll send you my setup and I'll try to upload my replay somewhere when I have chance. Just give me a couple of days, will try to get it done friday at the latest.

Yeah, I see we are in 2nd place now! Great work!

I was going to ask you about setups. I'm pretty clueless about setting up the KS2. I can set up the P&G cars pretty well, and had some luck with the RaceOn cars, but know nothing about the KS2. If you have a kind of base setup that could be tweaked for each track, that would be great. Of course we all have different driving styles, but I'm still using default, basically.

And I don't know about whether the tires wears according to time or to stress. My guess would be that they are pretty serious about the tire modeling and it models aggressive driving, but I don't know.

yeah, just watched my replay and I'm seeing 7th not 8th, but something happened to South Africa on the last lap and he disappears from the scoring screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back