2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really not relevant at all Neil :)

What is worrying and relevant is the number of spectators, very dissapointing to see that the majority does not care about the whole event and other teams by stressing the server because they want to watch!!! You can not tell me that 25+ spectators are in line for a driverswap over a period of 45 minutes.......................................................................................

i ve ask the admin before the race and they said that we can take the pit entry what we want.

So we have used the real pit entry.

Edit: We get to low information about liveracers and there are a lot of problems
I think kthis is why most drivers are going to spectate

Well that went disasterously bad.

Got DC'd seconds before the first attempt at a driver swap so Teemu had to go round again.

Driver swap attempt 2.

FPS dropped from 120 to 20. Got stuck lapping with a stuttery screen (with all graphics on low, usually running 150+ fps on most areas of track) and it just kept jumping from 10fps up to 90, then back down to 10. hit a wall, punctured, tried to get back to the pits but the FPS finished me off and beached it on the kerb 10 minutes from the end :(

We will stay with Liveracers for this event and will not use multiple tools for it.
The teams are indeed not shown but that is far from extremly bad. You can easily look up in the driverslist for which team they are driving, will take only a few seconds :)

The livetiming does work, unfortunately there seems to be some drop in connection now and then. This is not something that can be easily fixed by Liveracers or RD at the moment.

LiveRacers timing is extra ultra good but dropping connections is getting worse and worse. ie. it usually works for me 1-2 min and then it takes cca. 2 minutes to reload or in some situations it doesn't load at all(errors). To be more exact, I was yesterday trying to help my teammates in GPVWC by saying whats around them. In the end, I didn't do anything because it worked for 30sec and then loaded forever.

LiveRacers timing is good as in idea but if they don't sort out the connection dropping, it's bad.

So I'm not only 1 with that problem. I found it bad then out of nowhere it went brill! Then it went little jumpy and gave room to gt1 and crashed it. I'm doing massive work to computer to improve anything now. And people have to understand this ain't a sprint race event! It's endurance so please thInk twice before making risky moves! Theirs plenty of time to make it.

Quite a few. Our GT2-driver got one too. I got suddenly a connection lost while driving after 30 minutes driving. That's strange, because this was the first time in a very long time. Did more people experience problems with lost connections, or was it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back