2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this earlier as a suggestion. I hope nobody minds a repost :)
fesns3map_eng.jpg

This is the way it's usually done.

Hey Guys,
i´m looking for a Team, prefers a Team who is not watching for the win, cause i´m not the quickest, but a consistently driver.
Nordschleife is my favorite Track, cause i had ride a few hundert Lap´s, with my modded Civic in real, there.
I´m very interestet in Endurance Races, cause i drive Endurance Races with a Kart, my longest Race was in June 2011, the 99h Race in the near of Berlin.

Name: Daniel Faber
Class: any class
Experiance: i drive since 2007 GTR2 and since 2011 rfactor
Time Zone: GMT+1
Nationality: german

Question about live timing ; It seems to randomly die after 1-2-10 minutes randomly, all numbers turn red and stats about timing/sectors dont update. Then to refresh it takes around half a minute. Will the LiveRacers fix this in any near future?

Experienced it myself too now.
I have contacted LiveRacers to see where or what the problem may be, hopefully this can be sorted.

it`s not only the better way, it`s the way rFactor does not get confused. the gp extra lap could cause a problem, bacause somtimes the time continues and sometimes you get an extra lap added. i am driving this NOS version for years now, and we always used the direct pit entry. I would prefer this way to not get trouble during the race.

What about an official statement from the admin staff? The testrace is tomorrow;)
it is a test event guys. With the purpose to see if everything works yes or no. If it works it works, if it doesnt we will have plenty of time to adapt before the main event and get it sorted.

I will have a look in it tomorrow if I have some time left :)

Already made a statement but it seems everybody ignores that and keeps on discussing :)

Did not had any time yesterday evening, I just got home from work now and have still a lot of other stuff to do for the event so did not look into it yet.

But I don't understand the fact we are testing this to work or not. The other method is easier to do, dosen't cause problems and easier to learn.

I do not see ANY point in testing a new method when the normal method works fine.

If it ain't broke. Don't fix it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back