2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries Valdas.

Im currently working in simsync to add skins and do some updates. You were syncing at a moment I briefly had the sync open and closed again. Therefor you did not sync complete files :)

There will be a sync available, including the LT United skin, later tonight, watch the download information thread for an announcement ;)

SimSync Updated, please re-sync
  • Added skins
    • Water Blue Racing
    • SimTech Motorsports (Updated)
    • Ten Sixty Six Racing (Updated)
    • 05 Motorsport
    • Ace Motorsport
    • AceKite Racing Endurance
    • DSC Motorsports
    • GPVWC Racing
    • Hell Racing Team Hungary
    • LT United
    • Olympic Motor Racing Team
    • Optimum Motorsport
    • Online Simracing.de
    • RMI Motorsport
    • rSeat Racing Team
    • UK-NL Racing
    • Virtual Endurance Racing
    • Western Wolves
    • SimRacing PL Team 1
    • SimRacing PL Team 2
    • SimRacing PL Team 3
    • SimRacing PL Team 4
*rSeat Racing Team, known problem with the skin

New Server password can be found here

maybe a bit stupid question, but cus of all the b****ing about the pit entry. what type of pit entry do we use today?
Or want ous to test both kind of pit entrys during the test race, if you are going to pit more then once?

and hopefully only a admin can comfirm it, not just someone saying one thing and someone else something else, cus we already had that in a other topic :p

maybe a bit stupid question, but cus of all the b****ing about the pit entry. what type of pit entry do we use today?
Or want ous to test both kind of pit entrys during the test race, if you are going to pit more then once?

and hopefully only a admin can comfirm it, not just someone saying one thing and someone else something else, cus we already had that in a other topic :p
Already made a statement but it seems everybody ignores that and keeps on discussing :)

As far as I my brain thoughts of that sentence, it means that we are running the pit entry from the GP track. :)

I cant remember how it look in race session, but I guess the LiveRacers dont tell you what team the drivers race for?
in my mind thats extremly bad. is it maybe possible to use 2 different livetiming in hte race, so you can see what team you fight with and not just the driver?

i have some woories because of the skin sizes. we had use 1024x1024 on dx1 1 bit alpha to have a proper event without having people crashing their rfactor. and we had only 44 cars. so i don`t know if these skin sizes, that are used right now will really work out without having troubles in a 52 cars grid.
:(

i have some woories because of the skin sizes. we had use 1024x1024 on dx1 1 bit alpha to have a proper event without having people crashing their rfactor. and we had only 44 cars. so i don`t know if these skin sizes, that are used right now will really work out without having troubles in a 52 cars grid.
:(

Guess its only 40 teams now, so hopefully no problem then?
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rd-nordschleife-24-hours-2012-entry-list.46680/

I cant remember how it look in race session, but I guess the LiveRacers dont tell you what team the drivers race for?
in my mind thats extremly bad. is it maybe possible to use 2 different livetiming in hte race, so you can see what team you fight with and not just the driver?
I just want a stable live timing system so when you open it up.. it actually works. rFactor Monitor would be great but this is also pretty good from memory - http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=rFactorWebView

We will stay with Liveracers for this event and will not use multiple tools for it.
The teams are indeed not shown but that is far from extremly bad. You can easily look up in the driverslist for which team they are driving, will take only a few seconds :)

The livetiming does work, unfortunately there seems to be some drop in connection now and then. This is not something that can be easily fixed by Liveracers or RD at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back