2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes your comments where to the point, but they also where insulting to other members.
I would expect more from an former staff member.

Please, lets not get pedantic... I didnt insult anyone. This is a normal case of someone wanting something because someone else has something. If the GT1 cars did not have white lights, this request would not have been made. If both cars had white lights, but the GT1s where twice as powerful people would then request to have the GT2 lights improved as they feel they are not good enough. Thats what people are like.

Why fix a problem when one does not exist? The lights are fine.

i know maybe i was harsh but he didnt seem to want to agree with what everyone else thought.......
Anyways good luck to everyone in race...

Struggling to see or hear "everyone" else stating that they were unable to participate because of the lights. Sadly, I wont agree with things I dont agree with, thats why I wont agree with you on this point.

You need to remember that a lot of us have been doing this for a long time, running series with this mod for a few years and driven this mod for a few years, I think by now most of us have a good understanding of what is wrong with the mod. Rest assured, I would not have put anything into this event if I knew it wouldn't work.... So far everything appears to work.

I have a feeling for that george...
But seriously tho i dont want to be a part of this conversation anymore....:confused:
All i asked was COULD you improve the lights....and with all the comotion i didnt get an answer until recently......
Can we put everything behind us....between joakim telling george that he was offensive...etc...etc...
Cant we all get along??? ;)

RMI Motorsport is getting ready for the race :)

2pyz6oi.jpg

If you want to pit in, you must complete you lap of the old ring and then do one lap of the short GP circuit and pit in at the end of the short GP lap, once you have completed you lap, you then do a complete lap of the whole circuit, do not do another short lap otherwise you will loose a lap as it will penalise you for cutting.
That pit entry is wrong, you pit at the end of the old circuit, do your stop, leave the pits and do not then complete a full lap of the GP, turn left onto the old track just before the end of the GP track.

By using the GP pit entry you risk getting a penalty and will loose so much time.

These are 2 different things you mention here :)

But it does not matter either, it is a test event guys. With the purpose to see if everything works yes or no. If it works it works, if it doesnt we will have plenty of time to adapt before the main event and get it sorted.

I will have a look in it tomorrow if I have some time left :)

In the first post you mention '-Removed high risk plugins (rFdynahud, Leos, TV Style etc)'

Does this include SoftTH (stretched your screen across 3 screens to give you a wider view), it uses the d3d9.dll file to run it so I'm thinking that it may not be viable to use...

To be honest, I do not have a clue. I don't have any experience with that software and cant tell if it is a risc to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back