2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I didn't unintentionally get the tone downwards with my discription, if I did, I'm honestly sorry :oops:

But to get it straight on what I think, drive on 10% or there about below what you would drive in the day and keep a check for yellow flags. If there is one, try to go easier until it goes away.

Cheers mates :)

We will be using livetiming, the same we used with the RDLMS. It also provides this kind of information :)

Have a look here

Question about live timing ; It seems to randomly die after 1-2-10 minutes randomly, all numbers turn red and stats about timing/sectors dont update. Then to refresh it takes around half a minute. Will the LiveRacers fix this in any near future?

In the first post you mention '-Removed high risk plugins (rFdynahud, Leos, TV Style etc)'

Does this include SoftTH (stretched your screen across 3 screens to give you a wider view), it uses the d3d9.dll file to run it so I'm thinking that it may not be viable to use...

To me it's simple, if you don't feel safe driving at night, drive during the day. The GT2 lights are fine. I did suggest increasing your screen brightness.

My comments were not smart, they were to the point.
Ok ...your the boss;)
But you could have been a bit more open about trying to solve the problem. :( ...alot of other drivers think the same....
Goodluck in race anyway....:)

I found a few problems with added cars.
8bQNu.jpg

As you can see the window texture has no transparency at all. The alpha channel should be copied into the dds from the template and then the WINDOW dds files should be re-saved with DTX5.
Other then that, there's an obvious conflict with the tires on the Spyker. Tire brand can be changed by editing the veh file, have a look at the 'gen string' line, there's the explanation.

I found a few problems with added cars.
8bQNu.jpg

As you can see the window texture has no transparency at all. The alpha channel should be copied into the dds from the template and then the WINDOW dds files should be re-saved with DTX5.
Other then that, there's an obvious conflict with the tires on the Spyker. Tire brand can be changed by editing the veh file, have a look at the 'gen string' line, there's the explanation.
i did both these cars and i didnt change anything in the file i was given in the templates here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64182763/Nords templates/GT2_Templates.7z ....would you be able to fix the problem denis or explain to me what i was suposed to do which musent have been explained throughly in the skinning fourm?? :confused:

Well to solve a problem, you must find a problem, to me and most other experienced GT drivers the lights are fine, most of us have taken part in multiple GT and LMS leagues that run into the night, where 3hr stints are driven at night without any issues.

well now thats the smart comments im on about (Well to solve a problem, you must find a problem)....i have been talking to several drivers who all agree with me...im not asking much......if you allow better lights its the same for everybody....and danger spotted more easily......i dont even know why im talking to you because as far as i am aware you are just an ordanary licensed member at this stage....

Pretty much an unnecessary post from you ending with a rhetorical question. Official answers has been given about the subject in question, no need to further fuel this certain fire.

Its not likely there will be updates for the cars.
As said it is very unlikely we will distibute updates for the cars from our side. We strongly advise to not use any plugins and other files that are not included in simsync updates. If teams or drivers decide to do so anyway, do not complain afterwards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back