2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RPM saleen

Here she is... minus the black BBS rims since I hear rim dds' are not allowed we will be sporting the stock black S7R rims.
Saleen1.png

Saleen2.png

Saleen3.png

Saleen4.png

Saleen5.png

Saleen6.png

If your struggling with the thick lock up smoke when in traffic, go into the track files (GameData\Locations\Ring_2007\On-Lauf8) and delete a tga called 'SMOKEWHITE' . Hopefully it doesn't get re-added when a sync is needed but if we are trying to cut down on graphical files that's needed then maybe this can be removed from the sync?

Why make the pit entry so complicated?

pitentryyze27.jpg

If you use the yellow marked area to enter the pits ppl wont get confused by doing an extra gp lap. Also you will have to check every single pit stop( using the blue entry) after the race because teams can gain a lot of time by not doing the extra gp lap. I think the yellow pit entry is way less complicated compared to the blue and you can still use the blue one in case something happpens as an emergency pit entry. Furthermore using the yellow pit entry you wont have to worry about laps not counting ( because of lag or whatever) which is more likely using the blue entry. Just because the blue entry looks more like a real entry doesnt make it the better choice in my opinion.

In another 24h event(Sim-racing.org) on the same track they were using the yellow entry without any complications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back