2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik will likely have had a number of different settings from you, which may mean the game doesn't function properly.

Similarly, if you sync and try running the game with mods installed without a profile, you may find it doesn't work.

I typically copy my UserData folder from other installs of rFactor that I use for various leagues. If you don't have any of those, here's what I would suggest.

1) Create a clean install of rFactor or rFactor Lite (I use rF Lite, does the same job).
2) Run rF Config with your preferred graphical settings.
3) Run rFactor with no mods installed and no sync. It will prompt you to create a profile. Do this.
4) Once it's been accepted, leave the game and sync as usual. Reload the game after the sync and it should work fine.

EDIT: Just had to run it as Admin and it worked :) Thanks a ton Brendan!!

i´dont know..., thats part of our teammanager...
the only thing i know is, thats both teams/cars are set in the starting grid...
my job is only to drive....;-) so i think its better i ask my chief for pw....

No, your job is to submit a request to become a Licensed Member and be accepted to be able to do any further participation here. I can't see how ignoring the Rules will help the status of your team?

(btw this is your 6th notice on becoming a Licensed Member!)

Torrent Motorsports - Spyker C8

torrent_3.png
hi....nice skin...what rim do you have on the car????

Those are OZ rims surely. BBS nearly always have 'paired' spokes.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but extra rim textures are not allowed for this race.
Skin Instructions

It is necessarly to keep the skin files size limited, therefor only body and window files are allowed for your skin. In some of the templates there is an "extra" file for the mirrors and wings, these are the only "extra" files allowed.

Extras also usually include the different rims as I'm sure you know, and looking at the rules in my view I would say that those are included as well ? However not 100% as it's a bit vaguely written, but it would be a shame if the people weren't allowed to have 'customized' rims.

Maybe Remco or Martin can shed some brighter light on this? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back