2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a problem with liveracers or has it the wrong ip or is it tracking the wrong adress ?
liveracers wont update my times any more nor the time from other drivers.

Yesterday i saw 2 people racing on it but when i log into the rFactor 24hr server to join them they where gone. When i log out and refreshed liveracers on my desktop they where still there :confused:

In the server list there are two addresses RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RD24HR and RACEDEPARTMENT RD24HR DAY
Witch one of theme is the right one ?

I can join the RD24HR DAY address with the known password, i can't join the .COM RD24HR address.

The RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 24HR DAY is not ours. The other one is, if you are on that server (RD24HR) the livetiming will be updated.

In the news section we have posted an announcement for the server that is live with a new password, you can find that here

Torrent Motorsports - Spyker C8

torrent_3.png

hmm... i´m member of the simrace.tv team but i can´t change my psyeudo to a real name....

From Intro & Info.
TEAMS

The entry list will have a total of 52 teams that will participate in the event. Each team has a team owner who holds the license provided by RaceDepartment and takes responsibility for the organisation of the team. The team owner will be the person who communicates with the RD 24hr staff and provides the necessary information to the other members of his team.

To enter a team in the event the team owner must read and agree with all the information and rules. Additionally he must create and manage his team in the team thread.

DRIVERS

Each team consists of up to to 8 drivers who can drive and swap places during the pitstops. It is up to the team owners to decide who these drivers are. Each driver must be a Licensed Member of RaceDepartment.

> Become a Licensed Member of RaceDepartment

I think he means he's one of the broadcasters?

I think that he is someone from this team that has been registered, why would a broadcaster have access to a testserver?

#93 - Simrace.TV powered by GT3-Cup.net GT1
1. Michael Reiter
2. Ole Hedderich
3. Thomas Pache
4. Robert Stradner

#94 - Simrace.TV powered by GT3-Cup.net GT1
1. Joerg Langen
2. Achim Krause
3. Thomas Spieler
4. Stefan Kanitz

Since not everyone has seen it, i want to bring up one of the rules!

DRIVERS
Each team consists of up to to 8 drivers who can drive and swap places during the pitstops. It is up to the team owners to decide who these drivers are. Each driver must be a Licensed Member of RaceDepartment.

> Become a Licensed Member of RaceDepartment

This means that no one who does not have a RD license will be allowed to race..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back