2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi george i have a question regarding the qualy session

is it only 1 driver per team allowed on the track to qualy or can 1 set a time then another guy hop in the car after to try beat the time?

sorry if its a silly question just need to clear that up :)

thx in advance

best regards

LiveRacers has only just come back up, they had some issues with their hosting, I will monitor the servers over the next few days, they should be working fine now, do a test tonight to see if it logs your time.

If a server is inactive for a certain period of time, it will dissapear from the list until someone goes on there and does some times.

is there anyway we can deleat the times that are under the 7 min mark as i am neer the top of the liveracers list but this is because of an error on a hotlap before the nords section and just went back around :)

if its possible to deleat them that would be great

regards

Total Sim Racing will be looking for 4 to 5 drivers if we get in to the race

Please send a pm or post up if you would like to drive for us.

The only thing i will ask is that you can speak english as I don't speak any other thing sorry

This Final Entry List has been published. It will only change if a team drops out or if a team is removed. The order of the list is alphabetical, not priority. The reserves are also in alphabetical order. If you wish to be reserved from the list/reserve list then please send me a PM ASAP.

Any members that complains in the forum will be removed from the list, if you have an issue, please send me a PM and I will deal with it.

Teams have 7 days to make any final adjustments to this list, please send me a PM with the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back