2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys i have just come across a tool that works like Motec XD in race 07

my question is do we have to remove all plugins from our installation folders for the live event

i thaught i would ask as i think i remember reading something like this but i cannot find that bit of information

thanks in advance best regards

Any one that is needing a god for feed back I can help

I made my own force feed back and because its in the .plr there is no loss at all

It will give you the same force in all cars so no need for real feel and so on its a little like the race force feed back so very good 2 weeks work and i love it.

If you want me to post it up just let me know.

Happy to help :)

Right mate to use it you need to go to GameData/UserData/YourName/ Then in there look for Controller.ini (Make a copy of it and name it Controller123 so you have a back up)

Now open the Controller.ini file and right at the bottom you will have the FBB setting.

All you need to do is copy and past this info in there make show you copy over what is there are will will not work.

I am having to do it as an upload it wont let me post any more then 1000:(

Hope it helps mate

Attachments

• Force Feed Back Setting Works On All Sim Games.txt
    14.7 KB · Views: 273
cheers mate i will give it a go

But i do have a lil question as said above by bradley what wheel are you using i have a G27 if you have a G25 or G27 then im sure it will work perfectly as they use the same drivers etc

thx in advance

best regards

that is true Neil I am on a G25 :)

@Bradley try what I posted up mate it just might work.

If not will try and work on something I think Ryan Walker used to use the same wheel as you cant think if it was on windows 7 or not I will ask him for you mate.

This is the Final Entry List. It will only change if a team drops out or if a team is removed. The order of the list is alphabetical, not priority. The reserves are also in alphabetical order. If you wish to be reserved from the list/reserve list then please send me a PM ASAP.

Any members that complains in the forum will be removed from the list, if you have an issue, please send me a PM and I will deal with it.

finalentrylist41teams.png

Right just did a bit of digging around found 2 things so far to try first is some drivers that have been made. secand is a little guide to have a go if the drivers do not work.

Give them a go mate see how you get on

Link to drivers Click me

Guide to set up
Ok, Just had a major discovery about the Microsoft Sidewinder FFB wheel (USB)

DON'T CALIBRATE
DO THE FOLLOWING

Go to Device and Printers, right click the controller icon, click 'Game controller settings',click 'properties'. There you will see a box with a 'x' in the centre (x axis/y axis) and a coloured bar to the right (z axis). Press your pedals. The throttle should move up the box but when you take your foot off it should come back to the bottom of the box, not the middle. The brake should end up fully coloured not half way, where it started. Steering should be fine.

If this doesn't happen don't calibrate because it doesn't calibrate properly. Click on the 'Settings' tab and click 'reset to defaults' NOT 'Calibrate' which was my mistake.

This should make the wheel usuable but still won't allow you to access 'Advanced Wheel Settings' or 'FFB' in the game.

Hope this helps, be interested to get feedback.

Just read aswell that install the wheel in xp mode as some said it has worked for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back