2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point about pre-qualifying. Not as in hotlap qualifying, but the way it was done at the last SimRacing.de La Sarthe 24h event. There were multiple test races where teams scored points, so that was pre-qualifying and good preparation for the main race all in one.

That's a good point about pre-qualifying. Not as in hotlap qualifying, but the way it was done at the last SimRacing.de La Sarthe 24h event. There were multiple test races where teams scored points, so that was pre-qualifying and good preparation for the main race all in one.

Sadly I do not have the time to run Pre-Qualifying races and it would have interfered with the RDLMS, it would become a mini series as such removing the excitement of the "one off" yearly event. I think the RDLMS is a great way to prove your teams value, your strong performance at Road Atlanta helped your team get on the entry list for this event, had I not seen you race before, your chances would be a lot lower of making it onto the grid.

picture from first shakedown run ;)

6838325037_bd2ef16ca5.jpg

G-Reddy Racing Team are searching for 2 drivers possibly to join the team

No offence ment but you must be able to talk in english and have a microphone

please fill in the pattern if you wish to join and have 100% commitment towards this race

we are driving Porshe 996 GT2 just to let you know

best regards

Team: G-Reddy Racing Team
Name:
Class:
Experiance:
Time Zone:
Nationality:
Nordschelife Lap Times:

Ok guys, support for this series will be on hold until Monday, I really need to get up to speed with the RDLMS final round which takes place on Saturday, please avoid sending me a PM until Monday morning. Templates will be released early next week.

Apologies for the delay, sadly the RDLMS must come first, its the final race and we need to end on a high and currently I have a lot to do for the race, my inbox is going mad :mad:

Luckily we have a lot of time until this event takes place so dont worry, we will be ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back