2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, :)

I have a question about our application for the RD 24H Nordschleife event.
What must we do, to get our application finished and get into the entry list ? :rolleyes:

The team names are:
[RA]cing-Association.de I
[RA]cing-Association.de II

Thanks !
And sry for my english.. I do my best ! ;)

Greet Jan Titz

Hello, :)

I have a question about our application for the RD 24H Nordschleife event.
What must we do, to get our application finished and get into the entry list ? :rolleyes:

The team names are:
[RA]cing-Association.de I
[RA]cing-Association.de II

Thanks !
And sry for my english.. I do my best ! ;)

Greet Jan Titz

in the signup thread george says what the criteria is for the entry list. it's probably best to pm him with these sort of questions

Trellet Corvette in action
trelletv2.jpg

EDIT: How?

George, I dont know why my team was not chosen, and I believe there as a reasonable reason for it. So, I and maybe others, would like to know why we were out of the list, and also, why we were out of waiting list.

For the next nice event like this, i suggest you make a "pre-qualy" system to determine which teams going to be part of the race. It should be better.

You were removed from the list as the team owner failed to read that you must be a licensed member to race, sadly people dont read the forum so your team boss is to blame.

For events like this, I do not take the approach of "the fastest teams only" as that is just wrong, the most suitable teams are chosen who have a good track record in LMS and RD leagues.

Advice to you and your team, follow the instructions next time.

You were removed from the list as the team owner failed to read that you must be a licensed member to race, sadly people dont read the forum so your team boss is to blame.

For events like this, I do not take the approach of "the fastest teams only" as that is just wrong, the most suitable teams are chosen who have a good track record in LMS and RD leagues.

Advice to you and your team, follow the instructions next time.

Yes, but the day after the first entry-list, Daniel Lotfi has became licensed member. So... at least, we should be on waiting list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back