2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this crash was very virtually the same type of crash which happened in RPM WTCC At Valencia in Group 1 Round 2 i'm sure some people would remember that very crash :D

How could we forget that one. It was poor Peter Erickssen, only it was worse. After hitting the wall there, his car spun onto the track at turn 1 and all the following cars ploughed into him. Very sad to watch.

Erm Guys, we appreciate all the interest, but we are aware of the change to the Real WTCC Schedule.
The Race Directors will look after our WTCC 08 League schedule. :D:D:D

We need something to fill in those spare seconds we get every now and again, or do we have some more volunteers, lol. :smurf:

Sébastien Poidevin, non-qualified race, group A:

Hello everyone,

I am sorry for the race last night, I received a phone call just before the qualifiers to fetch my girlfriend, who closed his bar. I left the game turned on, telling me that I would be income before the end of qualifications ... Unfortunately, I returned too late in returning, I had the message "connection lost".

I am sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you have a good race. I was delighted to fly alongside Christian and Eckhart, old knowledge know!

I apologize to the organizers.

• Fran Gil

Really sorry, again, Warren. I have not seen the replay yet but if I remember well I think I took the corner wide too. You were a few meters in front, enough distance of safe and suddenly I saw your car stopped but with no braking lights (just like if it was a lag problem) and the hit was unavoidable, and for sure I was taking care in that corner. I will understand if you want to do an incident report because your lost of positions, but I repeat I was taking care and it was suddenly. Greetings

Gpcos Hong Kong Flat?

Why on GPCOS can not see Hong Kong Flat?
Always is [[ ? ]],not Beautiful
I post H.K. Flat on here,if RD can made on GPCOS,Thank You,

Attachments

• h.k. Flat.png
    h.k. Flat.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 223
Hey Mtommi
the fact is that gpcos doesn't support all flags right now. The ones that shows right now are the ones that came standard in gpcos. My flag also doesn't show up, but i accept that it is something right now not a high priority. Maybe in the future Ramon or someone else will look at this. But right now it doesn't have a high priority

also, don't really know much about gpcos. I don't know if new flags can be implemented or not. I think for this the tech wizards can clarify it much better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back