2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thomas Jensen

Report Incidents ??!

Hi

Where is it possible to report incidents ??!

I simply cant find anything... Only incidents resultst :S

• Fran Gil

Hello to all!

The qualy was not badly, I obtained a 1:42.6XX which took me to P12.

Race 1: I supported the position in the start, but on having come to the second corner a typical stopper was mounted and I push the brake pedal before time with caution. When everything seemed to be controlled, the driver in front of me stopped in half of the corner, I suppose because he saw something strange ahead him, and I hit him, losing I also several positions. Sorry to this driver, I don't know now who he was. A couple of mistakes more during the race in the last corner took me finally to P18. Nice fight in the last lap with an Alfa, I think he was Darren Gardner.

Race 2: Going out from the position 18, I managed to be to half of race in the P13 with a nice fight with Terry Harmer. I managed to advance him and in the first corner it seems that he lost the braking point and hit me. Both of us went away to the gravel being advanced by several cars. With a gentleman behaviour he waited for me to return to the track first, this time in P22. Do not worry for this Terry, things that happen in the close fights. Finally I ended 19, with another fight with Michael Herrman and almost hunting Warren Dawes.

Thanks to all for the event and the funny fights. I hope to meet you in Zandvoort.

Just a question. Is it not possible tohave 2 timeslots for the sunday race.
Here in South Africa it will take place at 11 @ night. Bit late if you got work
on monday morning. Say 1 @ 2pm and 1 @ 11pm, or something in that
region. Any thoughts!!!!!!!

• Mathieu Prevot

Max petita billouta, now he has a computer which doesn't freeze :D

• Mehmet Arslan

Movie: Big Big Crash at Valencia

Yo, here is the crash i had during the second race of Valencia, Man, i hope i dont have to go trough this again.
Just got out of hospital and i can race on Zandvoort :ambulance:.

High Res: Big Crash

Low Res: Big Crash

• Sol Leung

if u didn't do a pre-q lap times and there's space in the server? can u join the fun race too?

Here in South Africa it will take place at 11 @ night. Bit late if you got work
on monday morning. Say 1 @ 2pm and 1 @ 11pm, or something in that
region. Any thoughts!!!!!!!

Would be good got early monday start at 04.15 am so up at 03.00 am :(

Well im just back from the replay theatre and my race2 mystery death is a bit more clear now,but i sort of knew at the time that something a bit odd had just happened,i see Mehmet getting a bad tap that puts him heading towards the end of pitlane barriers edge,he then becomes embedded inside the barrier,then with some dodgy physics magic he gets spat out of the barrier into my path,i actually pass through his car,then get a kind of car on elastic effect back to the scene into the barrier punctured and battered,such a shame as it was all starting to square up for a good race at that point,more of a shame because the whole thing was so totally avoidable i think....

Great close racing all :)

1st & 10th >.>

2nd Race was Ok Till i Misbraked into T1 and went into back of Jay :ambulance:.Then on lap 11 did same thing again into last turn and went into back of Simon Jorge Sanchez And went off into gravel. :sign0013:

no problem james, its not easy racing close together a fraction to late on the brakes and thats it :)

Hopfully should been just as much fun in the next race......:)

thats why we need a server replay

the dodgy effects come from the replay from your pc, if you look on mehmets vid he posted about the accident you see he hasnt got the elastic type physics with his car

Just watched the G1 Race 2 replay as I wanted to see Greger's run from 8th to first. His driving was great but the replay seems to be recorded on a lower then the highest quality setting. The file size is a bit low also. Same goes for the replays for group 4. I downloaded 2 version and one version(Simon Trendell's) is 150% the file size of the other. This replay looks much smoother.

Also like others are saying. The server replays should be best to use for movies lagg is at it's minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back