2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I preffer no chat at all during the race, I have no in-car chat and I think we have time after the race and in forums to say sorry or comment.

For me has no sense to be reading this kind of comments while trying to concentrate on racing.

Cya!.

@atti

that sounds like a very reasonable idea, thx.
i will definitely join early on and sit in the pits while i prepare the workweek on another part of the pc. that way i'll be in for sure.
hope we'll have a full grid this time, with 70 non-qualifiers and 50 slots it should work out fine. looking forward to tonite's racing!

• Gilbert Estorninho

I'll be there for the last time. NO MORE NON-QUALIFIERS FROM NOW ON!!!
Hopefully a fairwell Race over this catagory of LoserCup!!!
Anyway see you guys on Valencia.
G.Estorninho BMW Driver
(Best Time 1:41:742)

• Gilbert Estorninho

We propose for the Non-Qualifiers Race allow Drivers to have a 1 option favor for the drivers switch there cars has alternate or even maintain their current choices.
To make the race more interesting, attractive and competitive. Since they won't get any points from the race.
Its only a suggestion open to be discuss with RD Officials & fellow members

i had a good fealing about race 1 and a bad fealing in race2

Quali at 6th not the best but ofcourse staying under 10 also not bad :D

Race1 had a perfect start (when i useally suck at the start) but i gained a position but after some hard battles i finished at my quali placing at 6th

Race 2 Started form the 3th spot and made a good start again after 2 laps thomas jensen bumped me off in a ...... way. fall back way at 18th place worked my way up again wich i had some gr8 battles in.
finish at 11th place

at istanbull i ddint have a incident report but for this one i have one i hope its not a tendence that for nxt race i have 2:angel:

Here is my report:

Pre-qual 18th to grid2

I took wrong setup to the qual and first race
Qual 5th 1,41,6XX

Race 1: I did a great start and was up to third place, but I feelt that something was wrong
I couldnt take the turns in a good way my car went wide almost every time.

Anyway I had a fine race with battles against Arslan, Lennon, Tam and Visser.
Bo and Visser overtook me in last turn at lap 3 and Lennon overtook me at lap 4.

Then when Visser did an mistake I was back to 5th at lap 9. At lap 10 in T2 Arslan did an nice overtake on me.
I droped back to 7th spot when Tam and Visser overtook me at same corner Tam at lap 11 and Visser the at last lap.

Race 2: Löffler was in pole took the lead and I tried to keep up with him from second spot at the grid. Löffler get a little gap in the begining, but I could catch him at lap 4 and at the end of the lap I overtook him. Now I was hunted of Niklas Hjelm for 4-5 laps. I feelt that my setup worked very great and I began to get a gap to Hjelm.

I had a BIG smile Very Happy when I entered the finishline in first spot.

I´m very happy with my races and I will say thx Arslan, Lennon, Tam , Visser and Hjelm for great fitghts.

Cu next time Cheers!

Kent

I think it doesn't matter if the skinpack is in the server, is enough to have it in local machine to see the skins, and server replays are much better to make videos because cars far from the own one in local replays have lag and less accurate movements.

Cya.

• Mehmet Arslan

Qualy: 3rd with a 1.41.6xx

Race 1:
Started good, but i had some problems with my Momo, it was braking a little the whole time, was too hard to concentrate, but overall a good race.

Race 2:
Was going very good the first couple laps till i got hit from behind in T1 and smacked into the wall very very hard, Gary Lennon had no time to react so he rammed into me. Car was too badly damaged and i couldnt contineu the race, also no points, dammit :).
If u want to see the crash its from 519.00 seconds till 533.00 seconds ( Race2 ) .

I think this is the worst accident happened in the tournament.

I just have to make sure i qualify for group 1 next time.
Tnx for this event RD :drunk:

well i think it's time for my report lol :)

race went ok-ish
for qualifying, every time that i want to go fast or put a better lap i go wrong lol.....
or it might be someone getting out of pitlane so i can't go wide for T1....or i make some stupid mistake (brake early and or turn early) that cost me a lot of time.....oh well....still ok for me as i didn't want a repeat of last years WTCC league at valencia to happen :) (now i mention this...funny stuff....last year we also ran Valencia in the same weekend that the WTCC was at Valencia lol :)....deja vu :))

either way...race one went good for me.....i had to fight for my positions, but sometimes i was more cruising.....in the end i got p10 right for the final turn on final lap....oh yeah that was good..

race 2 was a bit disaster i think.....got pushed a bit a couple of times (also in the process maybe pushed somebody)...but at one time in the race got a big smile.....RPM team buddy in front & behind.....RPM sandwich baby :D.....
sorry again to Atti, as your rear bumber is to sweet not to give out a big kiss :D...
after kissing Atti's rear bumber, the real dilemma began....had to shove a bit...but all the time keep loosing position.....
in the end could have gotten p10 again....but realize that maybe Atti needed that 1 extra point (or was it more? lol) more than i do....so i lifted & got p11......which is still damn good for me as those aliens were to far in front lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back