2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, copied all the folders from the skinpack to the customskins folder.. now theres plenty of folder. how do i make them visible/usable in the game and where do i choose them?

sorry im completely new to this curios simbin/steam folder stuff.. LFS was just a jpg and a matching folder ;)
please give an "impossible-to-fail-on-the-first-attempt"-answer :)
thx for namechange

found a folder: customskins/rd_08_0sds/rd_sds_e90_08 that seems like the correct folder, what to do with those files now? as i cant chose a skin lookin different ingame?

If the folders are in customskins, then jsut start up the game, and when you join the server, and make the car type selection, for example BMW, after then you will be able to choose from all the installed skins/drivers, choose the RD Single Driver car, and thats it.

Well I didnt make it into the top 100, but I worked hard trying to achive it without success, Anyway I improved my time to

119 Gareth Hickling SEAT Leon 2007 01:42.597

All I needed was .300ths of a second for a top 100, So close yet so far away!

Good luck guys, I will make one of these races yet!

suddenly I'm feeling reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly really reaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly rreaheaheaheaheaheaheahealllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyy slow :)

suddenly I'm feeling reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly really reaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly rreaheaheaheaheaheaheahealllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyy slow :)

Lol glad thats not just me hehe.
Welcome guys :thumb:

Pre-qualy is finished, well done everybody.
Please wait 1-2 hours to see the final standing at the pre-qualy timing, to make sure the auto script reads out all the last times as well.

If you do not find your time after that on the list please report it.

p.s.: geeez, it was not easy to close the servers, everybody wanted to squeeze the time until the last and after last seconds... :)

Am I wrong or what?

Hi,

As I write this the time is 17:15 GTM according to the official clock on the forum start page. In the "Format & Schedule" document it says that prequalification ends on thursday 18:00 GMT

Have I misunderstood this or did the prequal end an hour earlier to day? Don't want to cause any agrivation, it's just that I hurried from work to be able give the 1:41.xxx a final try...
:thumb:
Kind regards,
Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back