2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YipYip!!

I will happily raise a glass to this toast,since the day i stumbled into this huge club setup ive been made to feel instantly welcome and also had the very best dragged out my racing performances.
I am also very gratefull for all that behind the scenes work that makes it all possible,especially someone like me who is more from the "Baseball Bat School Of Diplomacy",seeing how you guys deal with some tricky issues with a calm proffesionalism is impressive,and also reassuring,all be thankfull it isnt people like me behind the scenes,who would much rather jump on a plane with afore mentioned baseball bat and sort out the problem at your doorstep :ambulance: :circuitzolder:.

Keep Up The Great Work All RD Team! :thumb:

all be thankfull it isnt people like me behind the scenes,who would much rather jump on a plane with afore mentioned baseball bat and sort out the problem at your doorstep :ambulance: :circuitzolder:.

Loool Gary. If the diplomatic approach doesn't work, then we will hire you and your baseball bat to make this League a success. :brancard:

EDIT: Oops! Atti and I did it again.

i dont believe this Warren anymore... loooooooooooooooooooooooool

next time we post again the same thing together i will buy a ticket for the first plane to Oz to visit you so we can meet finally in real life too. :)

Not all BFR Larssons is in the family although having the same last name. Only the ones K.Larsson (Krister and Kristofer). Mikael is just having the same name and besides living in the nearby city. I guess of all the laps driven by BFR Larssons Mikael has done 50% himself.

All those Larssons in the BFR team and especially two K.Larsson required some extra space on the windows putting up the full names on the skinned cars.

Blue Larsson Racing

Ah yes, the Larssons ...
At one point in team history, as the Larssons were piling in, I thought of renaming the team "Blue Larsson Racing", however, in German "blue" also means "drunk", so it would have been: "Drunk Larsson Racing" :) That, of course, wouldn't do, so we are still "Blue Flag Racing" with three drivers sporting the same surname.

Besides, dig these pre-quali times for the two members of "Blue Flag Racing - English Connection":

162 Michael Sharpe Chevrolet Lacetti 2007 01:44.230
163 Eckhart von Glan Chevrolet Lacetti 2007 01:44.320

That's what we call teamwork!

Besides, dig these pre-quali times for the two members of "Blue Flag Racing - English Connection":

162 Michael Sharpe Chevrolet Lacetti 2007 01:44.230
163 Eckhart von Glan Chevrolet Lacetti 2007 01:44.320

That's what we call teamwork!

And current standings "Blue Flag Racing - Gentlemen Racers"

90 Mark A. Warmington Chevrolet Lacetti 2007 1:42.102
96 Krister Larsson Chevrolet Lacetti 2007 1:42.208

can any1 accept my join attempt on gpcos.race.... page? Nils Naujoks is my name
id like to set a quali time till 19 o clock :) thx

is the time shedule in the sticky thread just an example? cause if not, it now confuses me compared to the briefing for valencia

briefing says 20.00h practise GMT... so im gmt+1 which means practice start at 21h for me... correct?

entered the race07 ingame name to Nils Naujoks.
but how can i change the login name or is that one not neccesary?

questions over question...
how to use one of the skins of the skinpack and how do i know which to use?

entered the race07 ingame name to Nils Naujoks.
but how can i change the login name or is that one not neccesary?

questions over question...
how to use one of the skins of the skinpack and how do i know which to use?

ok, i will change your name. In the skin pack for every car type there is one special skin called RD Single Driver, u need to drive in that skin. only one skin like that per car model.
Make sure the profile name in the game Race 07 is also matching your real name what you entered in GPCOS, they have to be identical to parse the race results correctly after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back