2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I was a bit confused about the GMT times, I missed the opportunity to better my time of 1:42.134 :character0051:

But, I hope I'll make it in to Group 4 after the pre-qual list been sorted out...

Kind regards,
Karl

A moment of sadness has occured... :(

Been driving A LOT!!!! Set my best time in lap 15 or so..the rest 400 laps was..well..not that good any way.

Ending up at 28th position knowing that 2 drivers will not participate due to missing absence report will put me at 26th!!!!!!

Ok guys...who of you will stay in front of the tv or a beer instead when the race will start??? PLS!! :alla:

...aaaand the winner of the pre-qualy is the Larsson family, with more then 500 laps together on the server!

Practise makes the master! So Greger, get to work with your 3 laps.... :)

I've looked at the final number of laps and Mikael and Kristofer is top of the list with over 600 laps together.
The BFR team have put up an impressive 1200 laps all together within the team.:blueflag::drive:

I just summoned the courage to go look at the timings again for the final round up,and its looking like a tight scrape into G2,very very happy with this progression moving up a group from Istanbul,who knows,maybe i will get a run around the back of G1 before its all over :thumb: :drunk:.

i got 1:41.9 in the last minutes before 17gmt, only hope it has recorded it on the timing sheet, otherwise its another sunday race for me.

Yes of course :) You can be pleased to drive at Saturday :) (when the final group thingy is presented by our dear race directors.

PS. to all:
Get rid of aliasses/nicknames in GPCos and Race07 profile names. During Istanbul we have helped a lot to change and keep an eye closed to let some times stay, and some not.
During Valencia Prequal again nicknames show up. We have ignored them and they will be removed from the list, no time, no driving in the race.

If you don't know how to do/change your name correctly, just ask any admin/racedirector on this forum. Plenty of people willing to help.

Thanks for reading.

Oh my pre-qual attempts :) Did 6 laps to get 1.42.0 when my PC crashed.... again!
Yesterday (last night) I did 18 laps till my PC crashed. 1.41.7x at that moment.

But my place will be open again :) No time to drive this weekend. Have fun all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back