2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stirb & Peter,

You don't have to report Stirb, I'll not finish the league. Grats...
If you don't finish the league, I won't finish the league. I suggest we go together on Macau and race like man, only girls report...

The whole reason for Incident reporting is to have the Race Directors make a fair and unbiased judgement of the incident. If incidents are not reported, then they probably won't be reviewed or any improvement action taken.

I am extremely disappointed that you can raise such serious accusations in the public "after race" reports, including heavy criticism of Racedepartment for not managing these issues, and then decide to not even bother reporting.

If you want a fair decision on the incidents, submit a report. If you don't, then do not post abusive and critical public reports in the forum.

Be assured that even if there are no incident reports, there will certainly be a review of behaviours in the forum and over chat.

Hi all,

*Qualy: 13th with 1:59.467.

*Race 1: 8th.
Very good start.I win three positions.

In the second lap, I can not avoid Rami, to stop in the second chicane.

Sorry Rami....

9th position.

Small fault on my part(11th).

8th.

*Race 2: 2d.
Again good start.
I am leading the race.
Gio is closer and closer

Finally, in the final lap, I am overtaked by Chevrolet.I've tried to protect my position but it was difficult to stay in front.

Second at finish.My best result.
End of championship for me.
Unavailable for round of Macau.

Good luck all for the last round.

I know, I know. Even worse: this happened 2 times :( (Have a close look at pic2 of race 2 and you'll notice a small blue car with some dust behind it...)
Really embarrassing moments and I felt so guilty I filed myself. I didn't hit any car, nor did I gain positions (lost 5 positions at least, the 2nd time I only lost 2) but I hope I didn't block anyone by re-entering the track. I tried to be as cautious as possible. In the 2nd race this was a lot harder as I couldn't stop the car in time. Even tried to reverse on the grass, luckily I didn't cause any damage

• Wido Rossen

Nice video`s Sébastien,

But like Peter said.
Looks like a public server race.

• Stirb Iuliu

Sorry Warren. I did submit reports to RD staff. Especially after Anderstorp, where it seemed that things got out of control really bad. It was a very long e-mail and I believe RD staff also knows it very well. Also a certain driver was DQ etc. yet nothing actually happened.

More than that, things seem to get worst from event to event. What's the use of writing entire pages to RD staff and reporting when something is fundamentally wrong and the staff is unable to handle it.
As a result, after Anderstorp and than Monza I lost my thrust in report method, as it never helped me nor it provided me a safer environment to race in. Instead, it got worst and worst, to everyone's surprise.

Several months ago I was banned from RD Club and almost being excluded for good from RD. I was put on trial do to my behaviour in the championship and granted access again, and more than that, slowly I've started to take part in this community life.

I know I've ruined it all again, and this time I will get into serious trouble, but if this is the price to pay for a big warning signal that something is fundamentally wrong, and you guys must accept that, than I'm willing to pay for it.
I don't hate anybody, and Peter is actually one of the coolest guys in the club and the Championship, and also a great and very fast driver.
This was a warning signal and that's just it. It wasn't intended to hurt anybody, also the movie was removed at my request.
Again, sorry Peter, it had nothing to do with you.

Also, you should watch the replies in Monza - movies thread. Everybody was left with a bad feeling after it.
"quote" it looks like a public server and has no resemblance whatsoever with the known standard of RD Servers "quote".

As I said, banned and excluded again doesn't matter anymore to me. I know everybody wants me out right now, but my mission was to pull a warning signal, and that's it.
Also you don't even need to exclude me from the RD community. I was so disappointed with the last Championship events, I'm gonna walk away from my own initiative.

In my opinion this league has been fun and fair until recently. Don't know what have happened but the ones to blaim must be the drivers? It's a big league with a lot of drivers and I guess that puts a lot of pressure on the admins as well. I'm still amazed about the fact that there are several drivers among us that still after 9 races haven't read the rules! What's the problem???? It isn't that much and isn't that hard to read. Just READ and FOLLOW! Can it be that hard?
After Monza I felt that this was my last race this season, but I've changed my mind. Was just a little disappointed and it took a day to remind myself that this is really just a game and it is supposed to be fun :)
Let us make the next race a better one!!! We know how to do it all of us. Join you there all mates and let it be fun again :)

In my opinion this league has been fun and fair until recently. Don't know what have happened but the ones to blaim must be the drivers? It's a big league with a lot of drivers and I guess that puts a lot of pressure on the admins as well. I'm still amazed about the fact that there are several drivers among us that still after 9 races haven't read the rules! What's the problem???? It isn't that much and isn't that hard to read. Just READ and FOLLOW! Can it be that hard?
After Monza I felt that this was my last race this season, but I've changed my mind. Was just a little disappointed and it took a day to remind myself that this is really just a game and it is supposed to be fun :)
Let us make the next race a better one!!! We know how to do it all of us. Join you there all mates and let it be fun again :)

:thumb::thumb::thumb::amen:

• Stirb Iuliu

NP m8 before it Stirb spins front of me,stirb obviously forgot that there was a race not pre Q.....lol nobody is perfect!

Rami, I've rechecked the replay.

257"
I brake right before the 100 marker. Usual braking point but too risky for cold tires (my bad) and also on the interior as you are on the exterior (dangerous situation).

259"
I'm hit from behind by someone's Chevy (you can see it best from Seb bumper cam, 20 m. behind our pack, how I struggle to control the car after)

260"
As a result I bump at my turn into Erik Ahlen.
Erik this answers your question from 1st page.

I spun out!
262"
I'm hit again by Chevy, than I'm hit by you at 263" as you can't avoid me.
You are hit at your turn, almost turned over, and than you hit me again at 265" due to the inertia of your almost flipped over car.

• Stirb Iuliu

Gabor Feher said:
Stirb, read Marcin's post about defending. Your YT video is .... HAHAHA . n1 !

Gabor, except the flaming nature of your post, I might be wrong but it's the first time I see you in this Championship.

I've always followed the rules, and I've always submit race reports to RD staff, especially after Anderstorp, an event that was a turning point in the level of racing and behaviour in a negative way.

I wouldn't attack another fellow driver with harsh words and flaming post even if would be drugged and forced to...
Why I've done it?
It was nothing to do with Peter, it has nothing to do with you, nor with anyone else.
You can check the answer here:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/wor...96-rdwtcc-questions-thread-57.html#post147746

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Where are you racing next?

• iRacing

Votes: 49 13.4%
  • LFM

Votes: 28 7.7%
  • SimGrid

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • SimRacing.GP

Votes: 2 0.5%