2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic stuff Seb - really good editing, must have taken a long time. WIth the midfield bedlam, you wouldn't have thought it a group 1 race!

Fun to watch though.

A Linkin Park fan as well I see/hear. Nice.

Yea im currently trawling through the rules book about this,and looks as if Rami's 2 wheels pass is indeed legal!?! :becky: :thumb:.
Could be he's preparing for the Superbikes and MotoGP sims? :p.

Gabor, except the flaming nature of your post, I might be wrong but it's the first time I see you in this Championship.

I've always followed the rules, and I've always submit race reports to RD staff, especially after Anderstorp, an event that was a turning point in the level of racing and behaviour in a negative way.

I wouldn't attack another fellow driver with harsh words and flaming post even if would be drugged and forced to...
Why I've done it?
It was nothing to do with Peter, it has nothing to do with you, nor with anyone else.
You can check the answer here:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/wor...96-rdwtcc-questions-thread-57.html#post147746

Not meaning to be rude but you have attacked fellow drivers. Around Valencia another guy in an alfa punted you off and you blamed it on me (didn't check the replay) and you went on about how you were going to get me banned lol.

Anyway, looks like you all had a good race shame I couldn't make it.

• Gilbert Estorninho

I was expected on this race quite compactative n challenge, beside some hard bumping & crashing since. Pre-QF Timing from Group2 "1:59"

my race grid4 @Monza race1

here are my personal impressions of grid4 race1 at Monza. Enjoy.

soundtrack by "Wir sind Helden" (we are heroes) title: "Von hier an blind" (blind from here onwards)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR9uxcfIzd0[/media]

Nice movie Eckhart! Is there going to be a part II?
And I did like the song, but I'm still waiting for someone to use Queen - Don't stop me now :D

Oh, and thank you for not broadcasting my incident :wink:

Nice movie Eckhart! Is there going to be a part II?
And I did like the song, but I'm still waiting for someone to use Queen - Don't stop me now :D

Oh, and thank you for not broadcasting my incident :wink:

ad1: time permitting it'll be online tonite
ad2: song already chosen: REM - Accelerate; but I'll keep Queen (my all-time favourite band) in mind for the first ETC race
ad3: well, it's visible but not centerstage, isn't it? also I am too selfish to watch other guys' race, just run through the replay once from my perspective.

my race grid4 @ Monza race2

OK folks, after frapsing yesterday night and selecting the music, I edited the first 4 or 5 secenes this afternoon with my son watching over my shoulder (national holiday tomorrow, so no homework today).
Asks he (11 years old): Dad, can I edit the rest?
Methinks: Why not, chappie looks clever enough :)
Well, that gave me time to do a little late in the day gardening!

Watch the result here:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUvsnRQASGY[/media]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Where are you racing next?

• iRacing

Votes: 53 13.5%
  • LFM

Votes: 31 7.9%
  • SimGrid

Votes: 2 0.5%