2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qualifs: 2th, Grégory, why are you come?
Race 1: Many errors when I was 3th, then a few touches, I finish 7th only. Congratulations to Jerome for his podium.
Race 2: the first line yet, but a bad start, I'm 8th. I realize a race cleaner, began grading on fine overruns, I finished in battle for the podium with my two teammates Pascal and Jerome! very good times! I take a clash between my teammates in the parab onto the 3th place!

Thank you all for fair play and figths!

There is a problem with the registrations on the gpcos? Because my friend Gaetan Legastelois is register since the beginning of the week, then he made his demand for the team RD single driver, but he still has no answer yet.

Stirb!

What I said in chat after race was silly, it's not you who were aggressive, i associated to another incident or stg.
In this video, everybody can see that I only wanted to throttle out to be close on you in the straight, but somehow you were so slow, and it was only a small toss, what's not unusual in online racing, but i have to say sry, obviously my aim was not to ruin YOUR race and mess with YOU...

But!
I think one of RaceDepartment's and also its leagues main rule is swearing is forbidden, so as chatting in a league race. You violated both of these in race1, which wasn't my fault, but it's simply not acceptable for me.

BTW let it be your truth, I say sorry for last, but please think about your style a little before posting threads like this ........................................

• Jacek Kozlowski

huh?
what do you mean Mtommi...
yesterday i did the results and they're showing as they should (except for group 2 qualification :))

I cant see results from Monza either.Is it only me or You didnt update
gpcos with Monza round yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Where are you racing next?

• iRacing

Votes: 45 13.1%
  • LFM

Votes: 25 7.3%
  • SimGrid

Votes: 2 0.6%