2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Mehmet Arslan

Wow, its like nobody cared of each other, and still everybody wants to win in the first corner, atti was right after all, u had to be very lucky if u wanted to finish this race.

Tnx for the movies mate :).

• Gabor Feher

it is your problem . or not problem, idontknow. but!
my problem is that you said in the chat on the server that i must read the reguls and " we have a chitchat on forum ... i ruined your race ... ".
you were unregulary and you didnt hold the regul ( in Marcin's post ).

Mikael, you just stole my words! :)

Sorry from my side too Stirb, didn't want to hurt you nor nobody, I think we all just fired up after Monza :/. But I still keep my mind that you thread in media topic wasn't nice.

I also owe a sorry to Mr. Warren and the whole RD staff becouse of my behaviour on forum after race. :(

Peace :)

• Stirb Iuliu

Mikael, the best post.

In addition to the things Mikael has said, RD Staff Members are not U.S. Border Patrol, walking around armed with tasers, handguns and rifles, enforcing the law and order.

It's a hobby and they're not paid for it, in other words they're all volunteers.
RD Staff is not the answer for the rising level of incidents.

Another reason why RD lives on, it's through his members and with the support of it's members.

If we want to change something, it must come from all of us and through our shared agreement. Everything else is an utopia.

Vrooom vroomm....mmmmmmmmhhhhh........ eeeeekk...donk, crash. Still this round get me some good laughts, so overall i had a good time out there.

See you all at Macau where it will probebly be only worse with a lot of hard walls.

• Lu Chan

Dear,
I had some problem. I can't send incident report to GPCOS. Always is failed.
"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed."
can you help me, Please?
Lu

amazing movies, great job!

on the 2nd race, getting at the 2nd chicane, there's someone who overshoots himself and cuts the whole section, and he passes just between two cars, how tricky! he would never do it if he wanted to :D

Thx all!
0016.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Where are you racing next?

• iRacing

Votes: 53 13.5%
  • LFM

Votes: 31 7.9%
  • SimGrid

Votes: 2 0.5%