2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were multiple occasions that people were chatting during quali and yes I chatted but I only started that at least 40seconds after finishing the race and know it was not funny :cool:

Nils you are overreacting. I was on the server asking something and people answered. Further more there were not more then 4 lines of text during qualy.
You are right about the non-chat rule during qualy but this was not something worth the discussion.

Lap 1 in Race 2 was one of the worst I've seen...a lot of drivers just do not care about others.. Not keeping enough distance to others in order to be able to control their cars. When will people learn to show patience in the first lap and await their chances to advance in the field instead of forcing like horny bulls? Probably never.
Do have a look for yourselves at the replay and see what I mean... In T4 I got hit three times from behind and so my fun was over. I eventually had to pit in to repair the damage and I ended up on 15th place, I think.

The evening however started very nicely for me as I took pole position on the track which I last year drove an F1 car in real life :) Next to me though was Karl in his well tamed Beemer and with a typical fast BMW-start he then never let go of the lead. I kept my 2nd place throughout the first race and was feeling very content at the grid when the 2nd race was due. But what did I know at that moment? Nothing of that what I know now...

EDIT: On a sidenote:- one driver entered the server during Qualification round which until now has been impossible. A couple of times I have tried but experienced that the quali is closed. Not tonight though.

About the racing incidents. May i remind everybody that if you feel that harm has been done to you, you can start sending incident reports after 24H.

I agree with Mikael Hellen that the level is rapidly dropping. Behind the scenes we found the solution for this in the upcoming RDGTC league, so dont worry. Bad days will be over and old spirits will come back pretty soon. :thumb:

• Chris Noble

Yes Bram, I will submit mine tomorrow after the cooldown period.

Just posted my report of the race as I saw it. The stewards can make the fair and unbiased penalties and rules as they see fit :)

This evening started beyond expectations. 3rd in practise, well, that doesn't mean anything.
During the qual i first had a hard time to even get below 1.37.2! Changed setup and voila! 1.36.424, my fastest qual at this track EVER and I got 6th position. My best in this league. Top 6 in less than 0.1s?!!?

Race 1: Got a quite good start and was 6th until last corner in lap 1. Someone hit Leung I think, behind me and Leung had no chance but to push me off track! Grrr...That someone... Later I got passed a little hard in my eyes and I went off track again :( Was 21st then.
Tried to keep the good mood anyway...finished 15th

Race 2: Really thought I could be top 10 this race. But this time "someone" decided to switch line during straight SEVERAL times in the same straight and I just couldn't pass :( At last I finished 11th.

Was kind of a test for the V-WTCC event at Mantorp Park :)

Qualify:
Pos 19 start,too slow
Race 1:
Start mistake,bump in front of Stirb liliu and Gregory Degreef,**** is me,very sorry for my mistake.and then,more lap is fun,lap 11,me and Danny very black luck,because i see Andreas Loffler E90 spin,and then Mikael Larson bypass him,but.......we ...bypass them and fly to pit lol......
Is funny :pound:

Sorry to Stirb liliu and Gregory Degreef again,i am too bad,need more practice,

See all Genetlmen to next race ( Monza ) :thumb:

Really sorry Rich,but yeah good fun afterwards. Hopefully next time without the uncontrolled bumps. Once again I'm really sorry
icon9.gif
icon9.gif
icon9.gif

• Lu Chan

Qualify 1m37.234 P6
isn't my best but I was content with this time.

Race 1
good start in T1.T2.T3 corner. no accident from the front.
but in T4 corner.I couldn't dodged accident. suspension had problem.
I feeling my car to turn not enough.
After I battle Jari many laps.
In 10th lap my car turn not enough serious and made mistake. I know i couldn't defend to last.
Keep P4 finish.
Jari is good challenge to a fight.Thanks Jari looking for me.
Next you will lose to me. LoL:lol:
congrat Gary win in Race 1. you're excellent on this night.:thumb:

Race 2
P5 start
I don't want to say anything about me.Because I haven't participation in this match.
I just watched the replay.
I detected some to made trouble and retaliation behavior on track.:nono:
I'll report to GPCOS RD.
congrat marco win in Race 2.:thumb:

really happy & enjoy tonight. Thanks many m8 and RD.:)
see u next round together

exelente race for me lloooll

my bracket is so deranged during the free testing and qualifying I made crafts

Race 1: my brake pedal is completely screwed it slow me alone so I had to do more poorly than 200 kmh in a straight line :cool::cool:

Race 2: Cristian same problem sorry :cool:

my wheel will result is guaranteed!

• Chris Noble

No that looks like a bug or something did not work right.

Hopefully the Wizard will look into it and fix it, as its not just you with no points for race 1 in group 4 either.

Hmm I have points for both of my races, but Anderstorp is in there 3 times instead of 2 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Where are you racing next?

• iRacing

Votes: 34 14.5%
  • LFM

Votes: 18 7.7%
  • SimGrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SimRacing.GP

Votes: 2 0.9%